CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OT: I just made a smurf account and got banned for 3 days for "Manipulating the ranking system." I haven't even played a game on it yet lol.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 6

EMO2Z1s.jpg

Looks kinda like what an edgy John Cena shirt would look like in my head. Just replace the SIX with HUSTLE

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually really like the logo.

Agreed. Anything with Eye of Providence is ok by me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My biggest issue with the logo is that "six" is one of the five values in the circle. 

1) What does that even mean? 

2) WHY ARE THERE ONLY FIVE WORDS seriously that seems like a basic oversight

• Upvote (+1) 3

I actually really like the logo.

i don't have a problem with the logo. Thought their jerseys at finals looked pretty cool too. At the very worst, it's better than 100 Thieves. 

My biggest issue with the logo is that "six" is one of the five values in the circle.

1) What does that even mean?

2) WHY ARE THERE ONLY FIVE WORDS seriously that seems like a basic oversight

I recall hearing it means something along the lines of "I got your six." They all have each other's backs or something

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recall hearing it means something along the lines of "I got your six." They all have each other's backs or something

Ooh, I actually like this a lot. 

i don't have a problem with the logo. Thought their jerseys at finals looked pretty cool too. At the very worst, it's better than 100 Thieves. 

imo 100 Thieves is a terrible org name

That makes sense because the word "six" is at the six o'clock position on the circle. They could have thought of one more word though lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should have been 40 Thieves and been sponsored by AliBaba/AliExpress.

Wear a different knockoff AliExpress jersey to every LAN.

who is in the middle pic?

Not a clue, too hard to tell from the picture taken. 

Unfortunately I think a team like that would be rolled over by the more aggressive teams. Especially since it seems like the meta has changed to rotations rather than having set-ups. In H2A it was more viable imo.

I just want to see what happens... like a social experiment

If you guys knew the meaning behind the logo, you wouldn't talk down on it. Also you didn't talk to the owners at all..

Cool story bro.  Either tell us the meaning... or make a better logo that makes the meaning more apparent

Ooh, I actually like this a lot.

Its still stupid imo.  If it takes 3 months and 400 forum posts to maybe sorta figure out what "Six" means, that's a problem. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Maniac signing a vape in vision and the dude is saying "I thought you guys would have your own material like you guys would have posters or ESL would bring stuff..." 

I honestly felt so bad for the guy

• Upvote (+1) 6

I shit talk Maniac all the time, but if he retires then that's a waste of such a great talent. 

Dude has been beast in Halo in the past. He just hasn't been the same since he joined Optic. To me it seems like his lifestyle drastically changed when he joined optic and he lost the drive to get better. Let's not forget how good he was in previous Halo titles. 

Anyway, that's enough of me complimenting Maniac. time to go back into blind hate mode. 

fuck u nick

• Upvote (+1) 8