CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Off topic, but I'm watching The International for the first time (never watched any esport other than halo) and the production value is absolutely incredible.  It's amazing to see how far esports have come in the last 10 years.

I asked their owner why they didn't change their logo and he just asked me why I had to be a hater

If you guys knew the meaning behind the logo, you wouldn't talk down on it. Also you didn't talk to the owners at all.. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 19

If you guys knew the meaning behind the logo, you wouldn't talk down on it.

If you're gonna say that, you should probably also mention the meaning behind the logo...

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you guys knew the meaning behind the logo, you wouldn't talk down on it. Also you didn't talk to the owners at all.. 

I assure, that is not the case. Even if it has some sort of meaning to someone it's still a terrible eSports logo. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Someone who claimed to be a higher up in the org was doing a qna on your official channel in a twitch chat and I asked him about the logo. Not sure who I talked to but they told I talked to someone

Waiting on fantasy scores like...

hYNI49S.gif

343 pls  :wutface: 

Whoever posts this GIF should be met with a fate far worse than that of Cooper's.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If we knew the meaning we'd probably think it was even dumber.

It's still a pretty shit logo.

Even if you confirm that you're all apart of the illuminumi.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's still a pretty shit logo.

Even if you confirm that you're all apart of the illuminumi.

It means loyalty, success, hope, and respect right?

EMO2Z1s.jpg

Deeper meaning to this?

I mean the E6 part is barely recognisable, there's an illuminati eye, it spells the word "sucess" with dollar signs (yet only the last 2 s's in the word are that way none of the others get the same treatment), it contains the word "six" alongside what I'm guessing are meant to be the values of the brand (I believe it's meant to mean "having each others back" but it feels redundant given "loyalty" and "respect") Oh and the word "hope" doesn't touch the outer circle for some reason? is it bad graphic design or a message of some sort?

So I guess there has to be a deeper meaning if an org decides to use a logo of such low quality. No one would make that decision without some other reasoning behind it....surely.

Disclaimer: I have no problem with the E6 team.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Don't do this to me man.

"I will wait for yoooooooou..."

I gotta know if I broke fifth place in the Finals fantasy league, scores plz.

I just realized what the E6 logo looks like.

It looks like a poster you would see for Phish in a headshop. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh and the word "hope" doesn't touch the outer circle for some reason? is it bad graphic design or a message of some sort?

i just now noticed that. 

that logo is a graphic design nightmare

• Upvote (+1) 1