CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Must've loved his H2A team with Ryanoob+Randa+ Contra/Arkanum

iirc that team was actually pretty good for a short time but I think internal conflicts led it to fall apart

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was Custom in H3 tho. The yellow one was used never the red/blue one.

To be clear, I played h3 more than any other game. Reach was just when I wasn't a complete noob at launch/i competed.

Right, I meant to sound more "generic", that was just an example i ran into yesterday.  Generally the things that people miss from the game are the staples of the first game they started playing is all

I actually like the current E6 logo.... Pls dont hurt me.

Illuminati confirmed

I really like seeing Naded play with people who are usually in general younger than him and less experienced when it comes to tenure.

Starting with the old ALG roster and now seeing the Money 8s team he likes to run with I feel like it takes away a lot of that pressure away compared to when he was running with RoyBox. Idk that's just my two cents I thought I could share.

At this point, isn't basically everyone younger and less experienced than Naded?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really like seeing Naded play with people who are usually in general younger than him and less experienced when it comes to tenure.

Starting with the old ALG roster and now seeing the Money 8s team he likes to run with I feel like it takes away a lot of that pressure away compared to when he was running with RoyBox. Idk that's just my two cents I thought I could share.

That or the older pros aren't running with him because they know him better than the younger guys.....

• Upvote (+1) 7

At this point, isn't basically everyone younger and less experienced than Naded?

Some fun facts: Victory X is the oldest person in the pro league, followed by Naded, followed by RoyBox by a little more than one month. And depends on how you view experience, if it's just how long they have competed, then Victory is also the most experienced player out there, followed by Naded. So yeah.

Some fun facts: Victory X is the oldest person in the pro league, followed by Naded, followed by RobBox by a little more than one month. And depends on how you view experience, if it's just how long they have competed, then Victory is also the most experienced player out there, followed by Naded. So yeah.

I do like me some VictoryX.  He is my kind of player, he isn't going to single handedly win you a game, but he isnt going to lost you a game either. just consistent, solid performance.

I would like to see a team comprised of all players like that and see how it does. The top 2 players like that off the top of my head are Victory and Heinz.

I'd pay good money for a @ogre 2, @walshy, @@Tsquared, ??? just for fun open circuit team. That would be a blast to watch for nostalgia's sake.

Ogre 2, Walshy, Tsquared, Strongside or Ghandi? He's still into the Halo scene for the most part.

Ogre 2, Walshy, Tsquared, Strongside or Ghandi? He's still into the Halo scene for the most part.

Strongside works for 343. he can't play.

I'd pay good money for a @@OGRE2, Walshy, @@Tsquared, ??? just for fun open circuit team. That would be a blast to watch for nostalgia's sake.

Well it's online, so Ogre 1 of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have fun getting Gandhi and T2 to play together lol

• Upvote (+1) 8

If I remember correctly, Halo: Reach was sold a bit early to some people and they played around and wanted to do this as competitive settings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2siAnFgeKOY

Random tidbit.

That would have been interesting with at least the reduced bloom. Evade would need to only get 1 use though, not 2 before recharging.

@@TheDood, I was quoting 2gre. :wutface:

Edit for clarity: I think Reach is the second worst Halo, behind only the 4. V7 Reach though is in my top 3 or 4 of all time. I was not saying bloom = skill :intensifies:

Pretty cool little Ninja spotlight. I almost lost it when Papa Blevins got emotional.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty cool little Ninja spotlight. I almost lost it when Papa Blevins got emotional.

Yeah, totally forgot how he had a detached retina. Does that literally just happen from playing video games/staring at computer/electronics too long? Gotta be some genetics behind it too obv... :intensifies:

Without giving too much information, I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the current top post on r/combinedgifs.

:wutface: #greenwall

very VERY NSFW (seriously don't open in front of your mom)

(p.s. don't link)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Without giving too much information, I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the current top post on r/combinedgifs.

:wutface: 

very VERY NSFW

(p.s. don't link)

So this is what Flamesword does instead of coaching...

(Edit: And for those of you curious: YES IT IS VERY NSFW, DO NOT SEEK IT OUT IF YOU ARE AT WORK OR AROUND YOUNGLINGS OR FAMILY MEMBERS.)

• Upvote (+1) 7