CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The black/white current logo is Enigma6Group.

The Colorful triangle one is their community, #E6Army.

Both look like

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why did they go from having not great but relatively decent logos to deciding they wanted random googlers to confuse them with 9/11 truthers

• Upvote (+1) 1

It cannot be that hard to get a good logo. Do they have one person creating all of them and refuse to look elsewhere? That would explain a lot if its the case

I actually like the current E6 logo.... Pls dont hurt me.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

lols. I like playing with people that call the Overshield and Camo "custom". Kind of gives you a timeline for when they started playing.

It was Custom in H3 tho. The yellow one was used never the red/blue one.

To be clear, I played h3 more than any other game. Reach was just when I wasn't a complete noob at launch/i competed.

at first i didn't like the E6 logos but they grew on me

they aren't completely awful, they have some charm 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Speaking of the Team Beyond 4v4 coming up... TB Meme Team will be playing for the first time in a long while. We have a new member who is generally regarded as a living meme, check it out:

QZzoHYG.gif

Please say one of yall are streaming?

at first i didn't like the E6 logos but they grew on me

they aren't completely awful, they have some charm 

Charm.... kinda like my high school "Graphic Design Class" it was charming how bad all of the Photoshop noobs made horrible looking logos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really like seeing Naded play with people who are usually in general younger than him and less experienced when it comes to tenure.

Starting with the old ALG roster and now seeing the Money 8s team he likes to run with I feel like it takes away a lot of that pressure away compared to when he was running with RoyBox. Idk that's just my two cents I thought I could share.

He also said that being on Optic is more about creating YouTube content than competing, and he wants to compete.

2nd best in EU money > 8th best in NA money

So is it about the money or does he want to compete?

Say what you want about Optic but they are in the Pro League and no offense to the players in EU Pro League but the level of competition is significantly higher in the US.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I matched Ghostayame in MM tonight. I sent him a message asking for him to fix the aiming, theater and spectator mode. He replied with, "Working on it. <3" So, there's that... I guess.

I matched him too (along with Cpt Anarchy) and all I got from it was a nice Strongholds goose egg.

Then I immediately matched against Penguin and Rayne's to4. I faired a bit better that match, but that's not saying much :mj:

I matched Ghostayame in MM tonight. I sent him a message asking for him to fix the aiming, theater and spectator mode. He replied with, "Working on it. <3" So, there's that... I guess.

Ghost and Cpt Anarchy are the fkn duo in team slayer (idk if you actually matched them in that playlist but I have before)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really like seeing Naded play with people who are usually in general younger than him and less experienced when it comes to tenure.

Starting with the old ALG roster and now seeing the Money 8s team he likes to run with I feel like it takes away a lot of that pressure away compared to when he was running with RoyBox. Idk that's just my two cents I thought I could share.

Must've loved his H2A team with Ryanoob+Randa+ Contra/Arkanum

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghost and Cpt Anarchy are the fkn duo in team slayer (idk if you actually matched them in that playlist but I have before)

Upvoted for Harambe. 

#neverforget

#dicksout

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6