CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ehhh, don't worry about it man @@RyRev down votes a random post of mine at least 1-2s a day.  #necrevprobs

Yea, its actually been enjoyable.  Sometimes I just couldn't get down with watching it in long stretches, but the past few days have been pretty entertaining.

Yeah it's obvious that after rostermania no one besides CLG was really enjoying playing. They all seemed stressed. No one was streaming and if they did it was obvious they weren't really enjoying it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah ogre 2 is laughing and cracking jokes more than he has in a while. Ninja is like that young blonde mistress to 2gres middle aged stressed CEO

wut

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just to defend my point earlier

Optic maniac did more for clg with his optic vlog then any clg video

He humanize them, made lethal look like a normal cool dude

And clg video is like "I'm lethal, I'm snakebite, I'm Royal, I'm frosty" here's a highlight of golden boy. End of video. That's boring content and useless to anyone in the community.

Optic knows how to produce content.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Many pros have been bitching big time about Torque, Overgrowth, and Riptide. So..... That's bad for the audience and it would make sense for 343 to immediately address that issue but nope.

Can somebody please explain why do these 3 maps have 75% chance of being selected when 343 knows everybody hates it????

• Upvote (+1) 4

What are you talking about? The video looks fine. The Optic Vlogs looks like every other vlog you see. decent quality, average joe editing. Why even make a comparison?

The team wins a million dollars, should they have shot that with imax cameras? would that sate you?

90% of your posts have been getting neg bombed hard as fuck. And its not even because of the topics you bring up but how you convey them. You can display an opinion of dissent without sounding like a complete prick

But what do I know? I just post gifs that ruin peoples data plans.

giphy.gif

Edit: They for sure could put out MORE Halo content. IIRC Optic requires who they sponsor to pump out content. Lethul himself said he is going to start grinding the stream more and even maybe YT stuff.

But you gotta look at it like this, lots of Halo pros have jobs and doing the YT thing like Optic(which the YT basically is apart of their job) is time consuming. Is it a solid excuse? Not all the time. But to have such a negative attitude about it is what keeps the Halo community "behind the times" as you said.

Lol. All I hear is yes their content sucks but you're not allowed to say that and also they are too busy to produce content so keep expectations safe and low.

Also I'm a prick according to this guy. Don't shoot the messenger. Lethal is by far the most important and influential gamer halo has seen in decades, he needs his org to market him. Or he markets himself and becomes bigger than any org.

• Downvote (-1) 8

would not be mad at a pit or guardian remake in the pro map rotation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You really need to start a gaming org. You're the shining light that could make esports as popular as soccer worldwide. I mean it.

If you'd listen you'd learn something

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

A two sniper map would be cool but I'm done with the pit.

Honestly.. Kinda over remakes at this point. I'll take good new maps over remakes any day. It got boring in COD and it's getting there in Halo very quick for me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That fool is the biggest twitch chat troll. Don't believe him

taking it with a grain of salt. prob just trolling but hey, thirst for #intel

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like the Pit, but I feel like it has been played out. I like when we have new maps that players have to learn and master. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if Naded is on optic he has given up on placing first. which i can honestly understand. He has a new GF and a son he wants to give the world to. Optic will open lots of doors, and create a stable future for Naded and family.

• Upvote (+1) 1