CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I miss evade. #ReachKid

I miss Evade in Reach's Forge mode, where a tiniest shift in the ground could turn a flat floor into a giant launch point to go flying across the map with Evade.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm getting the bracket rigged so you guys play a pro team first round enjoy your twenty five dollars. 

Please do it. It's the only reason we do it. We don't like to bother with lowly AMs. 

Edit: Preferably Rayne. That's where the money is. The bags will be out in full force.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Jimbo on stream just now when someone mentioned him possibly moving to NA and joining Optic: "I'd rather be top 2 in EU than 8th in NA."

I get what he's saying, but he's also unintentionally implying that if he joined Optic they wouldn't be any better.

Get more confidence bruh

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I miss evade. #ReachKid

lols.  I like playing with people that call the Overshield and Camo "custom".  Kind of gives you a timeline for when they started playing.

The problem with the Owner/Manager/Coach/Players structure is that there isn't enough money available to pay all those people.  Once there is, i think we will see a more formal structure take place where coaches and managers have more control over rosters, contracts will be longer and players on "lesser teams" will actually be able to stick with their teams instead of chase performance for better payout.

I get what he's saying, but he's also unintentionally implying that if he joined Optic they wouldn't be any better.

Get more confidence bruh

Or maybe he just has no confidence in the other people on Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's hard to get better when your three other teammates aren't playing with you... Publicly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Or maybe he just has no confidence in the other people on Optic.

Yeah that's where the "I get what he's saying" part comes in. But as a competitor you should at least think the addition of yourself would improve the team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Lunch or Roy were to retire then would that mean EG would lose their League spot or would they still be able to keep it...  The best case scenario would be for Lunch to retire and for Roy to get 3 players... But i see it as if one of them retired then the other would because for some reason, they refuse to not play with one another... 

• Downvote (-1) 7

If Lunch or Roy were to retire then would that mean EG would lose their League spot or would they still be able to keep it...  The best case scenario would be for Lunch to retire and for Roy to get 3 players... But i see it as if one of them retired then the other would because for some reason, they refuse to not play with one another... 

They're not retiring

Why would they be running games with multiple pros if they were retiring? And why would best case be for Lunch to retire? He's one of the most underrated pro's and has consistently been that way throughout his Halo career. Dude's an OBJ god.

Get more confidence bruh

He also said that being on Optic is more about creating YouTube content than competing, and he wants to compete.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He also said that being on Optic is more about creating YouTube content than competing, and he wants to compete.

Yeah, someone mentioned the other day that OpTic seems to (at least on the Halo side of things) be content with just STAYING in the Pro League. Like that is their goal. No more or less. I find that hard to believe..that both the players and fans would be ok with just being "average".