CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Default Halo: Reach was balanced. 

No bloom = No skill :lxthul:

I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic.  :mj:

I know this is going way back, but anyone remember Reach with like 80% bloom? I actually kind of liked that. 

Wow the reach kids are out in droves today :lxthul:

P.S. Let's cool it on the nV being the second coming talk. They've only played MM and a bunch of potential teams who have never played together before.. way too early to tell.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I remember correctly, Halo: Reach was sold a bit early to some people and they played around and wanted to do this as competitive settings

Random tidbit.

nV looked incredible last night, Huke is unbelievably good. Snip3down looks and sounds happier than he has done for a while. Ola and Mikwen are just amazing at this game now, hopefully they can challenge CLG and make H5 Pro League interesting.

They are really fun to watch for sure. They definitely have 4 playmakers. If ola keeps it up with those Rockets were gonna start calling him Rockola

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, Microsoft just bought Beam live streaming. It's an award winning tech that features extremely low ms, pretty much no stream delay, and real time interaction.

Could we finally be seeing 343 try to implement some RP gambling for HCS matches? :p

Doubtful, but there's definitely some use in eSports for this.

Sure, it's a twitch competitor to an extent, but if advertised correctly it doesn't have to be.

Gears will be live streaming on it later today according to their Twitter post.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Side note: does anyone know if NV skins are in the works? I feel like all pro teams should be repped.

yes they are

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do they have two logos now?

sdoL8Gj.png

They're both still awful. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do they have two logos now?

sdoL8Gj.png

They're both still awful. 

I asked their owner/some higher up in the org why they didn't change their logo and he just asked me why I had to be a hater

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I asked their owner why they didn't change their logo and he just asked me why I had to be a hater

Are you sure you weren't talking to Robby?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are you sure you weren't talking to Robby?

It was the e6 twitch channel so I may have been.

Speaking of the Team Beyond 4v4 coming up... TB Meme Team will be playing for the first time in a long while. We have a new member who is generally regarded as a living meme, check it out:

QZzoHYG.gif

I'm getting the bracket rigged so you guys play a pro team first round enjoy your twenty five dollars. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

If I remember correctly, Halo: Reach was sold a bit early to some people and they played around and wanted to do this as competitive settings

Random tidbit.

Is it weird the movement almost reminds of a Halo 5 prototype?

• Upvote (+1) 4

They are really fun to watch for sure. They definitely have 4 playmakers. If ola keeps it up with those Rockets were gonna start calling him Rockola

Rocks'n'rola

• Upvote (+1) 1