CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You could have watched him throughout the entire pro league?

I was referring to streaming.  pistola hasn't been on a team with a regular streamer in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When is CLG scrimming again? 

They said they were gonna scrim real teams not pickup teams that will break in like a week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I legit think "stat haters" are just bad at math

Git Gud scrubs

ya we need advanced stats/sabermetrics for halo imo

more stats, not fewer

just because the stats we have right now aren't adequate doesn't mean stats in general should be written off

• Upvote (+1) 6

I wish someone from Liquid streamed the scrims, they look pretty good and I wanna hear their communication.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a reminder: Now is a perfect time to put it in writing that you're not sure if the NV money 8s team will be that good.

If anybody wants to offer odds on games taken the first time they scrim CLG, I'll be listening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Huke even play Halo before he was a CoD pro? That kid is a monster.

He said he did play little bit of Halo 3. He must have been like 8 years old ?

Just a reminder: Now is a perfect time to put it in writing that you're not sure if the NV money 8s team will be that good.

If anybody wants to offer odds on games taken the first time they scrim CLG, I'll be listening.

Do you not like this team, or are you a fan? I legit can't tell lol

• Upvote (+1) 8

10-4 in favour of CLG. $25

But nV will win the next LAN. Hurricane Lethul 2 hours before roster lock leading towards HWC 2017. $500.

For those only watching the "money 8s" - Naded, Eco, El Town, Danoxide beat Stellur, Suspector, Cratos, Bubu Dudu 10-4. Good games was great to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

For those only watching the "money 8s" - Naded, Eco, El Town, Danoxide beat Stellur, Suspector, Cratos, Bubu Dudu 10-4. Good games was great to watch.

that is strange because on paper, I would have guessed the opposite.  Especially given how strong Stellur looked on this squad in the first scrim I got to watch.  

If it were up to me, I would nominate Shooter as the most improved player from the Summer HCS.  Not sure if stats would back that up, but he seems to have reached a new level as of late.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV finished 14-0 against possible ALG

Such a dominating performance. This team is fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1