CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only thing I don't like about this nV team is that these scrims they have are making it hard to determine if the other team is any good. On paper this ALG team seems good. 

If you don't at least appear to take practice and pro league seriously, it's probably difficult to attract talent to you.

Seriously this. They would both be on my team to take down CLG if they grinded enough (which would also give them better teammates). Sort of disappointing to be honest.

That may have been the most epic 30 pages I have read in a long time around here. Holy hell, job well done gentlemen. Don't agree with a lot of what was said, but wow. Incredible read. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

wish players would elaborate.

what did ninja do to try and become more consistent? 

what did his teammates do to help him with his consistency?

why didn't what you try work?

how do you think it could be fixed? 

plus c9 went into finals already planning on dropping ninja based on mikwens tweet. what kind of mentality is that?

c9 was a good squad that beat themselves with internal issues (that are now coming to the light) remember the hay day right when they made their roster official. mannn that was fun. and that first rng vs clg scrim.. 9-4 but the games were close? the times the times..

edit: have to remember these guys are only 18. keep forgetting that.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 15

You made it an entire sentence without mentioning him.

Get better every day. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This again?

snip

last one, really though i treat esports like real sports. and hold the players on esports teams just as accountable as players on NFL teams. when a new player joins an NFL or NBA team and is struggling, the first questions asked are what is the team doing to help him adjust, or why does he not fit. i suppose i should be asking @@Symbolic because he is the coach but. seriously the way esports are going players and coaches HAVE  to be ready for these types of questions.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I know team skins are really cool on guns and all but can we start getting people's faces on them? Who wouldn't want to rock a gun with Lethul's or Ace's face on it?

• Upvote (+1) 7

what did his teammates do to help him with his consistency?

why didn't what you try work?

how do you think it could be fixed? 

plus c9 went into finals already planning on dropping ninja based on mikwens tweet. what kind of mentality is that?

c9 was a good squad that beat themselves with internal issues (that are now coming to the light) remember the hay day right when they made their roster official. mannn that was fun. and that first rng vs clg scrim.. 9-4 but the games were close? the times the times..

edit: have to remember these guys are only 18. keep forgetting that.

All this would probably be a question for @@Symbolic. Now Idk if he will answer them, but he's the coach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know team skins are really cool on guns and all but can we start getting people's faces on them? Who wouldn't want to rock a gun with Lethul's or Ace's face on it?

I'd buy Royal 2's and Lethul's

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can I get  :apg: on mine pls. I need this in my life.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Would pay a bunch for a sleeping Ace with zZz's skin for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

these last 30 pages summed up honestly would make a great esports article. 

the pro responses, 

the fan demands. 

internal team drama.

stats vs plays comparison. 

it has all the elements.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

also just got home from work. and im guessing no c9 eg scrim tonight? no one is streaming and victory was playing with ninja towey and lunchbox, but now it appears ninja has gotten off. 

Can we take this concept further and get player specific stances? Ace napping celebration, naded dancing or snipedowns chair incident post victory animations? Too far?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we take this concept further and get player specific stances? Ace napping celebration, naded dancing or snipedowns chair incident post victory animations? Too far?

10/10 Would sniff.

Edit: Lethul's sunglasses picture at X-games.

last one, really though i treat esports like real sports. and hold the players on esports teams just as accountable as players on NFL teams. when a new player joins an NFL or NBA team and is struggling, the first questions asked are what is the team doing to help him adjust, or why does he not fit. i suppose i should be asking @@Symbolic because he is the coach but. seriously the way esports are going players and coaches HAVE  to be ready for these types of questions.

These answers get asked for pro sports, but all you ever get from coaches are fluff PR-friendly answers about how X player is a gym rat, how he studies the playbook and watches film like a maniac, etc. There's zero incentive for coaches to reveal anything negative about players when they may have to work with them in the future. Even if the coach does reveal something negative, he's almost certainly guaranteed some kind of negative response. It can get blown up into a big story about how X player was lazy and didn't work hard, X player can come out and start airing out all sorts of dirty laundry about the team and the coach, or he might piss off his own players by not keeping team business behind closed doors.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This nV squad looks rediculous.  I'm so hyped that I can finally watch pistola on a regular basis now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This nV squad looks rediculous. I'm so hyped that I can finally watch pistola on a regular basis now.

You could have watched him throughout the entire pro league?

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think its hilarious u kids talking about lxthul. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at LAN, hes JACKED. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

They used to call him meat mountain in high school, and his favorite movies are Notorious and Blow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could have watched him throughout the entire pro league?

I'd rather watch Ola from Snipedown's POV than watch Ola from his own POV through the terrible spectator mode.

• Upvote (+1) 3

When is CLG scrimming again?