CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Peng gets a comment from an ignorant Ninja fan who said something along the lines of Ninja always get's screwed over even tho he was the best on all his teams(I promise not all us Ninja fans are this naive). Peng is probably going to get a lot of heat from these types of ppl, but you can just feel he was ready for a team change:

https://clips.twitch.tv/pznguin/SparklingSwallowPJSalt

(Also jesus twitch clips URL Generator  :simms: )

Please put a trigger warning on this post for not acknowledging that ninja's stats prove that he is the best on his team
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Feel like Contra and Devon should be doing way better than Rammy and Shooter. I look at them as players that should be placing at least top 4 consistently 

Feel like Contra and Devon should be doing way better than Rammy and Shooter. I look at them as players that should be placing at least top 4 consistently 

Here we go again  :wutface: . But are they top 16 players?

If you don't at least appear to take practice and pro league seriously, it's probably difficult to attract talent to you.

• Upvote (+1) 9

If you don't at least appear to take practice and pro league seriously, it's probably difficult to attract talent to you.

As a recreational gamer I can attest, if I want to win a game in a competitive game and my teammate(even friend) starts dicking around, I want to annex them from my life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra/Devon/Rammyy/Heinz looked like an incredible team for the week it existed. I'd call Shooter an upgrade over Heinz, so it's probably a pretty good team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry man when I first saw the salt emote, I thought it was hand grasping some sort of metal fist (like you'd do getting ready to punch something) or a light bulb. Not my brightest moment.

Whoa, I thought I was the only one.  For months I thought it was a robot fist with a human hand on top of it.   :salt:

Can't find a good picture to explain, but something like this.  

1hands.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please put a trigger warning on this post for not acknowledging that ninja's stats prove that he is the best on his team

Ninja is a gOd did you ReAD my stAts Report!?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Whoa, I thought I was the only one.  For months I thought it was a robot fist with a human hand on top of it.   :salt:

Can't find a good picture to explain, but something like this.  

1hands.jpeg

See!? I knew I wasn't crazy ppl!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What sites does everyone use for stats? I know of halo5stats, halodatahive, hcsfantasy. Am I missing any?

Halo5Arena >

IMO

They are all good though

• Upvote (+1) 2

This new Liquid team (El town, Naded, Eco, Danoxide) looks good. They've been handling teams since they formed. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What sites does everyone use for stats? I know of halo5stats, halodatahive, hcsfantasy. Am I missing any?

halotracker is pretty good as well

• Upvote (+1) 4

Listen if I didn't hate everyone the forums wouldn't be as lit as they have been. Thank me in neg rep. (I actually like most of you fuckers.)

"most"  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Man I can't express how nice it is to finally have streams now for when nV scrims and being able to hear there communication in game especialyl since last season the only opportunity we got was during Pro League matches.

i love ur avi

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listen if I didn't hate everyone the forums wouldn't be as lit as they have been. Thank me in neg rep. (I actually like most of you fuckers.)

Listen. We love you too

WOAH Clem! Throwing around the "L" word.  Going to have to introduce Rayne to your parents soon i guess.

Facing America's team nV.

If Captain America were a Halo fan, he would root for nV.  @@mediabrute, there's gotta be a meme in there somewhere.

In other news I cancelled my No Man's Entertainment After Four Hours steam preorder

*EDIT* Negs won't save it in the reviews kids.

It is basically a $60 tech demo for a procedural generation engine with some "Gameplay" elements tacked on.  Impressive technology but that doesn't make it fun to play.