CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Listen if I didn't hate everyone the forums wouldn't be as lit as they have been. Thank me in neg rep. (I actually like most of you fuckers.)

I hope you didn't think my post was serious when I said Rayne hates everybody lol. If it weren't for the terrible moderation around here we would still have Kappas.  :walshy:

In other news I cancelled my No Man's Entertainment After Four Hours steam preorder

*EDIT* Negs won't save it in the reviews kids. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Just got goosed on Truth Flag by Rammy, Devon, and ContrA.

I'm both honored and incredibly deflated.

Deflated?

Tom Brady to Allegiance confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

In other news I cancelled my No Man's Entertainment After Four Hours steam preorder

So I haven't bought NMS, but from what I've seen of streams and gameplay videos and stuff it looks exactly like what they said it would be. What were you expecting out of it? Some cool Mass Effect-y campaign? I'm not trying to sound like a smartass, just genuinely curious what your expectations were.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

(not an intel post I know nothing)

Finally the truth!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So I haven't bought NMS, but from what I've seen of streams and gameplay videos and stuff it looks exactly like what they said it would be. What were you expecting out of it? Some cool Mass Effect-y campaign? I'm not trying to sound like a smartass, just genuinely curious what your expectations were.

Yeah I had super low expectations of the game and I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen. Might actually buy it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd recommend catching up on the updates of people playing and reviewers. The consensus seems to be that after a few hours the gameplay loop is awful and the survival aspect gets annoying. And the terrible inventory management makes it frustrating.

Yeah I had super low expectations of the game and I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen. Might actually buy it

I might pick it up when it's like 20-30 bucks? It's not a game I would pay the full price for.

Peng gets a comment from an ignorant Ninja fan who said something along the lines of Ninja always get's screwed over even tho he was the best on all his teams(I promise not all us Ninja fans are this naive). Peng is probably going to get a lot of heat from these types of ppl, but you can just feel he was ready for a team change:

https://clips.twitch.tv/pznguin/SparklingSwallowPJSalt

(Also jesus twitch clips URL Generator  :simms: )

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1