CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Y'all are crazy if you think the guys on OpTic would want Ninja to join and vice versa.

Everyone always talks about the "OpTic juice".... News flash: the juice only applies to the players that meet a certain personality type. They've got to be laid back, relatable, bro players. So tired of everyone suggesting that joining OpTic instantly makes you a liked and followed persona.

"Maniac and Ace's sugnlasses are the only thing contributing" - you're joking right? Maniac is one of the most popular players on all of OpTic when it comes to videos. Ace gets a ton of love on the OpTic subreddit and when he makes cameos in other people's videos.

I think everyone (including OpTic) knows they severely underperformed. But what they do have going for them is a team that doesn't bicker a ton and seems to genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other. If they can translate out of the game team chemistry to a cohesive in-game style, I think they could free themselves from that last place spot.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

now is the time for Hecz and Ninja to make a business decision:

Ninja: he looks like he won't get on a contending team this season, so he needs to punt and join Optic. In the short term, he probably doubles his streaming numbers which is solid cash. Obviously Optic provides bigger opportunities down the road if need be.

Hecz: Optic halo is struggling. Bringing in Ninja over Str8 Sick brings you a personality that helps build the Optic brand. Currently Maniac and Ace's sunglasses are the only thing contributing to Optic's brand from the Halo side of things. Most importantly, it gives you a player/personality to build around if the Maniac situation doesn't work out for the better.

Question: After the Fall season, do rosters open back up?

Hard to say I'd see Ninja gambling on a more competitive roster after the Fall season and only going to Optic for the Greenwall, being as competitive as he is and Optics history as being lethargic with nearly everything.

There is a reason every team is making moves yet Optic has been missing from the equation.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Question: After the Fall season, do rosters open back up?

Hard to say I'd see Ninja gambling on a more competitive roster after the Fall season and only going to Optic for the Greenwall, being as competitive as he is and Optics history as being lethargic with nearly everything.

There is a reason every team is making moves yet Optic has been missing from the equation.

yeah, agree 100%, can't see it happening either.

He just needs to realize there's no real difference between finishing 5th-7th or 8th with Optic. Either way he's not on a contending team. Take that Optic juice and best case, get picked up by a top 4 team prior to the mid season roster lock.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And there it is boy's the first person to place a non clg member in the top 3. 

Just how? Why? when?

Like the guy has accomplished very little in this game and you are saying he is top 3 above two members of CLG who have dominated the game.

Can you give me your dealer's number please? as I want what you have.

holyyyy -2billion rep, sorry for the clearly-no-longer-needed downvote

• Upvote (+1) 1

So after HCS finishes, do we have to wait for halo 6?

Or is there going to be an entire new season again?

Assuming Halo 6 comes out Autumn next year, they'll probably have one season between HWC 2017 and it's release. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

IMO Snipedown is a top 3 overall player right now. He is great at everything. He provides great leadership and obj skills for a guy that slays as well as him.

As long as frosty, royal2, and snakebite exist no one else is in the top 3 right now.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

"Maniac and Ace's sugnlasses are the only thing contributing" - you're joking right? Maniac is one of the most popular players on all of OpTic when it comes to videos. Ace gets a ton of love on the OpTic subreddit and when he makes cameos in other people's videos.

So pretty much what I just said?

Snip3down would be lucky to be considered in the top 10 players RIGHT NOW. You can argue overall in halo 5 but currently i think theres 10 players better than him.

wait... what did i just read? bruh...

Actually Mikwen always has and always will be Top 1 in my book.  ;)

1th!

now that Cooper's gone, i'm glad to have TRAAAP back and a rare appearance from h1summer

Agreed.  Its that sprinkling of asinine negativity that really puts this place over the top

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really tho can anyone answer when the next roster opening will be? Is there only 2? What impact does the Fall season have if any on the HWC?

Only ESL can answer that.  If only there was a rulebook....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really tho can anyone answer when the next roster opening will be? Is there only 2? What impact does the Fall season have if any on the HWC?

I assume midway through fall Pro League there will be a transfer season again where you can make one change, like the season we just had.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snip3down would be lucky to be considered in the top 10 players RIGHT NOW. You can argue overall in halo 5 but currently i think theres 10 players better than him.

I need a list...

I assume midway through fall Pro League there will be a transfer season again where you can make one change, like the season we just had.

I wish there were only 2 openings a year. One directly after HWC, and one after the 1st of 2 seasons. Because what we saw in January I don't think was enough time for HWC in March. But the time from the beginning of Fall season till March would be enough to develop a team enough to contend for such a large prize.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Naded gets a spot on a pro league team, which current pro do you guys think will end up teamless?

• Upvote (+1) 1

holyyyy -2billion rep, sorry for the clearly-no-longer-needed downvote

Yeah, I don't have to worry anymore

Edit: Thank you to everyone who consistently downvoted everyone of my post's. You made the full red bar dream believable and have helped made this possible. I would not have made it here if it wasn't for your dedication.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 12

If Naded gets a spot on a pro league team, which current pro do you guys think will end up teamless?

I've wondered this too. I could see Rammy and/or Falacated also bumping people. Not sure who though.

Ryanoob, heinz,or str8 sick, not because they're bad players I think they're all really good, just that the way the "keeping two players for an org" thing works make it seem like they'd be the odd men out. Not implying Naded would be joining OpTic in any capacity though, the str8 sick move would be a response to a move by another team. 

Really though Ninja over Str8? I get it if they make a move but why would you replace the 2nd best player on the team? Honestly Ninja and Str8 could be a pretty good hyper aggressive pair. (I would say Ninja over aPG)

I agree, but BTH before winning

• Upvote (+1) 1