CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Definitely not.  Its easier to use for sure. Even I can get headshots with it, so that is really saying something haha.  Halo 5 is definitely more "rotation based" than "Setup based" compared to previous titles too.

You say definitely not, and then go on to agree with me. I'm confused.... 

Yeah you are right, back in Halo3 Snipedown would win games for his teams just by having a hight percentage of impacts with the weapon.

Now in Halo5 doesn't work that way, and having great pistol isn't that relevant since we have AR, SR ands SMGs. Snipedown is having problems adjusting to the skillset needed in this game, his good aiming isn't good enough anymore.

I love you
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nobody is saying ninja isn't a top player. People are disputing the idea that there couldn't possibly be 16 players who are as good or better

Haha I was mainly just commenting on the flow of conversation. I'm not really on either side of this Ninja debate. I believe he is somewhere in between the two most popular opinions on him.

Ok, a pro player was surprised that you said anybody who thought Roy was better than ninja was crazy. To counter that, you said that Roy got outplaced in one lan and didn't qualify for another.

Oh, and you brought up stats, which anyone who understands halo well enough to get past gold in arena should take with a mountain of salt.

What am I missing?

i don't believe roy is worse because of how his team placed, dear lord

team success is 100% a contributing factor towards how a player ranks overall IMO, it's not the sole basis for my thinking

pls stop putting words in my mouth and then asking me to defend a belief i don't hold 

Unsure of it's merit but Fantasy HCS has Ninja 13th overall in points(I'm sure you are aware since it's you Moses). So...13-16 could be viable imo

to be fair stellur is #5 overall and i don't really think he's the 5th best

i can't wait until the backend stats that we use for fantasy are all live, so people can see actual stats instead of fantasy points

also prox scores are key

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not sure how to take this?

Snipedown way of playing isn't that good anymore, since having good sniper and good pistol isn't that impactful
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Snipedown way of playing isn't that good anymore, since having good sniper and good pistol isn't that impactful

Nah, hes adjusted pretty damn well IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 8

i can't wait until the backend stats that we use for fantasy are all live, so people can see actual stats instead of fantasy points

also prox scores are key

I agree, hopefully it's soon.

Lol I'd like pr0x to weigh in on this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am not a fan of the holier than thou attitude. 

You never see Snakebite talking shit to fans. 

(You're basically calling a lot of your fans idiots)

He is calling out a single, uno, one fan who has no real insight into any of the players or teams for having no real insight into any of the players or teams.  seems fair to me.

I'm not sure how to take this?

I think someone hasn't been paying attention to Snip3down's performance over the last half of the season and in scrims??

:mj:

My boy is gonna need some quick tips for content that's on par with that.

He is calling out a single, uno, one fan who has no real insight into any of the players or teams for having no real insight into any of the players or teams.  seems fair to me.

I think someone hasn't been paying attention to Snip3down's performance over the last half of the season and in scrims??

I am talking about the overall implications of that type of statement and the mindset required to generate it. 

You say definitely not, and then go on to agree with me. I'm confused.... 

Lol, sorry.  i was agreeing the whole time.  I meant "definitely not" as in "the H5 sniper is definitely not the same as it used to be"

I am talking about the overall implications of that type of statement and the mindset required to generate it. 

I would agree if it was unjustified, but it was, so i dont lol

Ah... you mistook what I was saying. Snip3down is really well adjusted to H5. I watch loads of his streams.

I was saying the sniper used to behave differently and you could lock down the map with it. Now its more of a weapon of opportunity and you can't just rely on a sniper setting up and picking people off unless you have a full setup on certain maps, even then Rotations > Setup

• Upvote (+1) 1

For fuck's sake people, W0uld is either a troll or literally the stupidest person to ever post on these forums, just ignore him and stop replying.  The fact that his posts + replies have taken up the past 20 pages of this thread is honestly the most depressing thing I've seen all day

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 9

I love how as soon as a ninja fanboy comes under scrutiny, we've all suddenly been brainwashed by TJ :lxthul:

For fuck's sake people, W0uld is either a troll or literally the stupidest person to ever post on these forums, just ignore him and stop replying. The fact that his posts + replies have taken up the past 20 pages of this thread is honestly the most depressing thing I've seen all day

Because he has a different opinion than a lot of people doesn't mean he is a troll or the stupidest person on the forums. Discussion is in the damn title of this thread. If everyone had the same opinion it would just be a bunch of statements with a million +rep on each one. Personally insulting someone based on their opinion is not only unconstructive, but a huge turnoff for anyone with a different view who wants to be apart of this very cool forum that we can discuss the game we love AND speak directly with the Pros that play it.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys made it difficult to catch up before work today. I love it.

Time to go to work and then have 6 hours of posts to catch up on again.

For fuck's sake people, W0uld is either a troll or literally the stupidest person to ever post on these forums, just ignore him and stop replying.  The fact that his posts + replies have taken up the past 20 pages of this thread is honestly the most depressing thing I've seen all day

I'm a fairly relaxed guy, but that kid's posts drive me crazy and it always becomes about him. I've tried to ignore his posts - so I can enjoy the forum the way I like it, but I can't figure it out (I rarely log in, I lurk often though). I've typed out quite a few rants about him / directed at him but never post it because it further contributes to the cycle. It's best to just ignore him.

On topic, I can really get behind the potential C9 roster.

(Not even touching the Ninja topic).

@@CyReN Thank you for posting the link for ignoring people :)

• Upvote (+1) 1