CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fresh new content coming at ya. SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag9vr5nMOEA

Survey says..SHOOTER!

Ok, omg dude is so bad. Did you see him scrimming with Ninja the other night?! Trash. No inspiration. No where close to top 16 player. Speaking of Ninja he's trash too. If you think either of them will ever place first at a tournament you're delusional. /s  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Late to the Ninja discussion but someone compared him to Russell Westbrook and thats probably the perfect comparison. 

Great talent, fan favorite, but every once in a while (preferably in crucial moments) he will always do something that will leave you saying "why" repeatably while face-palming. 

EDIT: Just realized something...

Is @@LethuL  Lebron? He went to EG (Miami), they won some events (2012-2013), they plateaued and started to become somewhat washed. He left and went to CLG (Cavs), lost the first event together, which was X-Games (2015), and been winning since. The similarities are interesting lol

Fresh new content coming at ya. SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.

Shooter

Yo, Shooter isn't a top 12 player. In fact, Ninja is better than shooter  :flip:

Does anyone know when the first NV vs CLG scrim is happening? I want to make sure I cancel all my plans that night. 

i wasn't around during h3 so idk

giphy.gif

i'm talking about ninja in 2016

indisputably a great slayer

indisputably a great OBJ player

but yeah he's not top 16  :thinking:

I don't consider someone with the most deaths in the league to be a great slayer.  Sure, he's getting kills, but he's putting himself in terrible situations if he dies that much. A great slayer would be someone like Royal 2 or Huke.  They get the kills but don't die constantly.  Having a .99 K/D (per Halo5Arena) throughout the league does NOT make you a great slayer.  You're trading nearly every kill.  Would you consider a quarterback with the most TDs in the league to be a great quarterback if after every TD he threw, he threw an interception? No.

If Ninja was an OBJ god, then his team would have better records than 11:11 (CTF) and 9:9 (SH) for the course of the season.

I personally don't think Ninja is top 16 anymore.  If he practiced Halo as much as he streams King of the Hill on Twitch, he probably could be.  At this point, he's a streamer first, Halo player second.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I knew you guys W0uld do this.

W0uld you rather we continue the endless ninja good or bad debate?

W0uld you rather we continue the endless ninja good or bad debate?

I w0uld rather talk about why this all happened. It's because of Harambe. #neverforget

My god.... that was 20+ pages of soul crushing white print on a dark blue background. 

My takes:
- TB likes to doggy pile on some people who made some rash posts

- TB is divided on Ninja, as it always has been

- Obviously we need more access to advanced stats so some people can say Stats are facts and others can say stats are whack, @@Trunkers where have you gone?

- TB does have pros posting, and we appreciate that

- TB is savage even to the pros

- @@LethuL has filled an entire notebook with "Insert Team/Duo/Player here  can dethrone CLG" and had to buy a new one with his life changing Halo money

• Upvote (+1) 7

my bad, i forgot how good roy is when he's losing to RNG at worlds and sitting on his couch during pro league finals

I guess Ninja is better than Snipedown too.  

If you think the 4 teams that qualified for playoffs are automatically the best 16 players in the game, lol

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HOLY SHIT! this place is a dumpster fire right now... and i love it

Just because it's you https://twitter.com/edwsnip3down/status/693929992439230464
Obviously TJ's accomplishments since then are greater, I am in no way comparing. I just couldn't pass this up

everybody upvote this right now.

these rosters are not set, and i bet we see roybox split ...

????  Roy has said that he wont be on a team without Lunch. I dont see that happening.

I love these forums they are lit. I also love looking at numbers Idk why I'm weird I guess. Love you guys. Enjoy the speculation and reading material. Nice to be able to look at what everyone in the community thinks. I'm a fan of the forums for sure

Never change! @@Rayne too.  Never stop posting! don't let a few folks with limited social skills get you down  :) .  Most of us here appreciate the interaction with pros and respect that.

I missed pretty much all of season one...is APG still completely useless as a player?

Dude. One of the great things about this community is that we actually get to interact with the pro's. You treat them like shit, and they disappear. just like @@Sal1ent did. and thats a sad day.

You say this, but low key we all know everyone here dies a little inside when their posts get neg rep.

Nobody has ever said anything more true.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I guess Ninja is better than Snipedown too.

If you think the 4 teams that qualified for playoffs are automatically the best 16 players in the game, lol

Snipedown is an excellent player, but his sniping skills are no longer enough to carry the team, since in H5 most pros can snipe
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does that mean Totz was a top 16 player in MLG?

Totz was a one dimensional player who never did anywhere near the damage that Ninja does (even after accounting for the deaths), so the comparison is pretty stupid, and doesn't even make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Totz was a one dimensional player who never did anywhere near the damage that Ninja does (even after accounting for the deaths), so the comparison is pretty stupid, and doesn't even make sense.

Actually the comparison (whilst probably a joke) points out the fallacy in the logic of 'top 10 OBJ +2/3 OBJ game types = top 16'

• Upvote (+1) 2