CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i get on stage 3 times a week and tell jokes in front of 50 people i have never met and will never meet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/2mU5x0CQGi/?taken-by=ryanwould

https://www.instagram.com/p/yfAiw5iQGN/?taken-by=ryanwould

https://www.instagram.com/p/owtDIdiQJU/?taken-by=ryanwould

i perform improv comedy for sick kids in childrens hospitals with an organization called funnybones. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/4FJN6AiQJ5/?taken-by=ryanwould

my life, is literally caring what others think about me and i have 100% accepted that and made that my life. i live to prove people wrong because that is what i have had to do since i dropped out of college. 

Tell us a joke. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll get those for you shortly <3

Thanks, just to be clear I'm not trying to give you a hard time.

There is a lot more than stats but here it the season scrims + pro league matches

Peng- K-8126 D-7990 A-5257 KD-1.02 KDA-1.67
Ninj- K-8422 D-8387 A-5479 KD-1.00 KDA-1.66

I guess based on stats im the better player? Welp RIP nope that's not how it works. we both have our strengths and weaknesses.

Your stats had a nice uptick at the very end, Ninj led you in all categories for most of the season. He also crushed you in overall total damage output.

But I'm not actually arguing that he's better _because_ of the stats or anything like that. I'm saying that the stats don't support the meme of "Ninja was inconsistent, ergo RNG/C9 did not meet its potential".

FYI, I consistently put You, Ninj, Huke, Spartan, Contra, Snipedown and Mikwen in a tier of "CLG-competitive" players based on the gameplay I've watched, you can go check my previous posts. I think you and Ninj were the best players there, and so in that way the stats kind of DO bear that out, since they're so similar.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Imagine if Tom Brady responded to every idiot who called him a cheater?

Some probably would think it was funny, but on the grand scheme of things it would be unprofessional.

0/10 on the analogy scale.

• Upvote (+1) 2

throw me in pro 8s

if we win i pay everyone on my team $25 if we lose i pay everyone on the other team $25

either way i either lose $100 or $75

lets test my halo skill and knowledge.

the direct deposit just hit and im feeling frisky.

Not sure if it's better to watch if Ninja is on your team or not. Maybe just donate the 100 to Ninja's stream to save us the time.

So what happens in season 3 when every pro on every team not CLG can't team with any other players because they already teamed and can't stand each other?

Also I'm genuinely curious what people see in Hamy? Don't have a strong opinion either way, just wondering.

You are a grinder and you are passionate about Halo, I think we all here know that. OT but played against you a bunch times and honestly you're not that good lol, but that doesn't mean you don't know Halo because I'm sure you do, but man, saying Ninja is a top 4 player (even if it's just your personal opinion) is beyond stupid. I understand that you like Ninja the personality, the streamer and the player, but don't let your inner fanboy make you blind. He's not a player who deserves to be on a top 4 team just because he has been on top 4 teams before.

OT again, I have like 35 days played, does that makes my opinion more valuable than yours? If so, Ninja sucks :simms:

Jesus fucking christ dude why do you have to go and make it like that totally unprovoked??

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

throw me in pro 8s

if we win i pay everyone on my team $25 if we lose i pay everyone on the other team $25

either way i either lose $100 or $75

lets test my halo skill and knowledge. 

the direct deposit just hit and im feeling frisky.

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

0/10 on the analogy scale.

Its not even an analogy. You don't need to respond to criticism as a professional, as it can make you look unprofessional. These guys are all pros, they got there by earning it and working hard. Responding to some random person on a forum and calling them names is not professional. That's my only point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where are Hamy's stats?

Hamy- K-7566 D-7600 A-5152 KD-0.996 KDA-1.67 So I guess Hamy is slightly worse at slaying but a better teammate? Kappap #StatsMeanEverything

Victory- K-7295 D-7448 A-4962 KD-0.98 KDA-1.65

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its not even an analogy. You don't need to respond to criticism as a professional, as it can make you look unprofessional. These guys are all pros, they got there by earning it and working hard. Responding to some random person on a forum and calling them names is not professional. That's my only point.

Tom Brady is in his mid 30s, one of the most famous athletes of all time, married to one of the most successful super models of all times. 

A better comparison would be to a lot of younger players just coming into the league closer to the age of guys like Rayne/Penguin. I see a lot of NFL/NBA players talk shit to haters on Twitter all of the time. And it's hilarious.

Hamy- K-7566 D-7600 A-5152 KD-0.996 KDA-1.67 So I guess Hamy is slightly worse at slaying but a better teammate? Kappap #StatsMeanEverything

Victory- K-7295 D-7448 A-4962 KD-0.98 KDA-1.65

Where are you pulling these from? I'm finding it hard to believe Hamy dropped 7500 kills in Pro League

Where are you pulling these from? I'm finding it hard to believe Hamy dropped 7500 kills in Pro League

I said scrims and pro league. But hokay

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love these forums they are lit. I also love looking at numbers Idk why I'm weird I guess. Love you guys. Enjoy the speculation and reading material. Nice to be able to look at what everyone in the community thinks. I'm a fan of the forums for sure

<3 bae

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@PlzLearn I love you man always loved having you as a fan. I love your participation in the forums I think I might have to get more involved in them. I enjoy it quite a bit to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i get on stage 3 times a week and tell jokes in front of 50 people i have never met and will never meet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/2mU5x0CQGi/?taken-by=ryanwould

https://www.instagram.com/p/yfAiw5iQGN/?taken-by=ryanwould

https://www.instagram.com/p/owtDIdiQJU/?taken-by=ryanwould

i perform improv comedy for sick kids in childrens hospitals with an organization called funnybones.

https://www.instagram.com/p/4FJN6AiQJ5/?taken-by=ryanwould

my life, is literally caring what others think about me and i have 100% accepted that and made that my life. i live to prove people wrong because that is what i have had to do since i dropped out of college.

Someone who is cocky talks about how great he is and all the things he does and can do.

Someone who is confident does them, without expecting praise or a thing in return.

I'm sorry but it is alarmingly clear which one you are

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

@@PlzLearn I love you man always loved having you as a fan. I love your participation in the forums I think I might have to get more involved in them. I enjoy it quite a bit to be honest.

How do you get a billion kills with the AR? I fire entire clips and don't take down shields.

• Upvote (+1) 1

top am if u need one. i dont want the money, just an oreo mcflurry 

Definitely picking the Am flavor of McFlurry. Your MacDs run out of Reeses or something?

Am I wrong about being kicked off of OpTic had you guys not qualified? Hecz in Vision seemed to heavily imply just as much. Not to mention Maniac said he was going to retire if you guys didn't qualify.

What does that have to do with anything...? What I'm saying to you is to not sit here and "assume" that we haven't done anything because we are not public with what we do. There's certain things we choose for you to see, and that goes with all pro players. I hope you can understand that and what I'm saying, no disrespect. 

Edit: Do you all remember how long it took for me to officially be announced on OpTic and not as their sub?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who said I wasn't a fan anymore? :P