CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dude. Prove you wrong? You're not someone worth proving anything to man. You come post on the forums with 0 background in being good at halo ever talking about "sources" and "analyzing". Just stop. You're trying to make yourself seem way more credible than you are. I don't care about stats. i've said that before i dropped a 1.22 at worlds, and I say it now. All I care about is placements in halo 5. Throw those in your analysis while you're at it.

Didn't mean to neg you.

Yeah fuck you w0uld!!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Funny you say this, because Ninja was probably the most consistent player on your roster this season. 

Did you see the ending? Thanks

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Just because Ninja can put up numbers doesn't mean he's a good player that would perform on a winning team. If being individually skilled was all it took to be on a winning team then Naded would have dozens of event wins at this point.

I would take Rayne over Ninja on any team because we know he can excel on top teams while Ninja has been known to crumble and tilt easily.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yeah i dont understand halo. sure man. never seen me play. never watched me play, played against each other maybe twice.

played with/against some of the best AM's since halo 5 started. played and won money in half pro/ half AM 8s. beat pros not running 4s in arena every time i match them..

20 days played, almost all playing arena, almost 50k kills. all champ/high level arena...

multu twitch almost every stream every night.

watch every event. 

play arena every day for at least 4 hours..

dont insult my knowledge and skill because of my opinion.

And you still think Ninja is top four? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess you guys on the forums know everything, right? 

Am I wrong about being kicked off of OpTic had you guys not qualified? Hecz in Vision seemed to heavily imply just as much. Not to mention Maniac said he was going to retire if you guys didn't qualify.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If we didn't have to go through these Ninja Love Binge post strings daily then they probably wouldn't get shit on daily. 

People who formulate every post and opinion around a single player are not going to be well received. Rightfully so.

• Upvote (+1) 2

STOP. FORCING. NINJA. INTO. TEAMS. BECAUSE. OF. YOUR. BIAS.

omg I hope CLG gets upset next season.

Could you imagine how sick a Ninja, Royal 2, Snakebite, & Magni2ude would be? Keepo

• Upvote (+1) 2

pros who post are the best pros. 

Definitely agree, but some things don't warrant a reply.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If we didn't have to go through these Ninja Love Binge post strings daily then they probably wouldn't get shit on daily. 

People who formulate every post and opinion around a single player are not going to be well received. Rightfully so.

To be fair, the Ninja hate and Ninja love posts are about 50/50 on this forum.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, you ALL underperformed at times in that tournament. We all saw. 

There is a difference between one bad game. and a whole bad series. One bad game isn't underperforming. A whole bad series at a tournament is underperforming. You have to step up when it matters. And if you can't, you're underperforming. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean yeah but have you seen Ninja's stats? 

I mean forget everything you know about math and how outliers affect averages have you seen his stats? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Ninja is a great Halo 5 player when he is on. When is on he is really really scary to play against. He is just one of those players that has too much of a consistency issue. Too many highs and lows. From day to day you don't know what you're going to get with him. He goes from literally being the greatest player of all time and winning the game singlehandedly to getting averaged every 5 seconds and losing the game singlehandedly a day later or even 3 games later. If he gets his consistency right in both scrims and in tournament play he can no doubt be one of the best players in the game. I love Ninj. He is a great guy and I wish him the best of luck. He has definitely improved greatly since H2A it's easy to see. He just needs to be more consistent in not so much scrims, but tournament play.

Right.. but if you take all those lows and all those highs and average them together.. he still had the best stats on RNG/C9 for the season. 

I know you meant this to be a positive comment about him, but it comes off a hair patronizing, all things considered. Just food for thought. 

For the record, I think Penguin is filthy, not suggesting he's not.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wow..... Shit went down.... Thinks it's healthy to have an oppinion, but lets not be too biased and always be open to the idea that yoy may be wrong when those who are in the know hint at you being off base.

Did nV scrim tonight?

There is a difference between one bad game. and a whole bad series. One bad game isn't underperforming. A whole bad series at a tournament is underperforming. You have to step up when it matters. And if you can't, you're underperforming. 

So what does a bad month = ?

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2