CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

whatever ill stop posting and just lurk from now on. 

i love everyone. 

computers make me seem mean. 

i love competitive halo, and like talking about teams, and how to beat clg.

but whatever. yall win.

im not a bad person. i love this community so much. 

sorry @@Rayne its sports people are gonna talk about you as the scene grows and you wont have control over it. dont take it the wrong way but you are a young guy with a promising future. I just dont think you are better than ninja right now. if you take that personal im sorry. prove me wrong and ill gladly admit it. 

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

@@LethuL when is your next standup? I need to book tickets. 

I'm annoyed by this Would cat. I am trying to catch up on my TB forum stuff, but run into this shit and it's aggravating.

:( 

sorry @@Rayne its sports people are gonna talk about you as the scene grows and you wont have control over it. dont take it the wrong way but you are a young guy with a promising future. I just dont think you are better than ninja right now. if you take that personal im sorry. prove me wrong and ill gladly admit it. 

you're entitled to your opinion but rayne placed 3rd at worlds and finals.. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

as much as i dislike danoxide, the dude is having the scrim of his life against roybox,ninj and victory x

Mind me asking what he did to make you dislike him?

i love everyone. 

but whatever. yall win.

Rayne has consistently placed higher than Ninja throughout Halo5. I don't think that's an accident.

i love everyone. 

but whatever. yall win.

Has nothing to do with mean. 

It's about the repetition of falsehoods and ignorance of facts. 

I mean no disrespek, but these are the true facts. 

We can't be seen as a hovel of unprofessionals here. 

Rayne has consistently placed higher than Ninja throughout Halo5. I don't think that's an accident.

He got carried by Swiftkill and Calm at Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 8

i love everyone. 

but whatever. yall win.

Dude. Prove you wrong? You're not someone worth proving anything to man. You come post on the forums with 0 background in being good at halo ever talking about "sources" and "analyzing". Just stop. You're trying to make yourself seem way more credible than you are. I don't care about stats. i've said that before i dropped a 1.22 at worlds, and I say it now. All I care about is placements in halo 5. Throw those in your analysis while you're at it.

• Upvote (+1) 18
  • Downvote (-1) 20

yeah i dont understand halo. sure man. never seen me play. never watched me play, played against each other maybe twice.

played with/against some of the best AM's since halo 5 started. played and won money in half pro/ half AM 8s. beat pros not running 4s in arena every time i match them..

20 days played, almost all playing arena, over 50k kills. all champ/high level arena...

multu twitch almost every stream every night.

watch every event. 

play arena every day for at least 4 hours..

dont insult my knowledge and skill because of my opinion.

I dare @@Rayne to try and match this. This guy watched every event.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If I was a pro I would never come to this site let alone reply on it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Dont insult my knowledge and skill because of my opinion.

Can we not bring the 2016 election into this please?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They've been celebrating their massive victory for the past two weeks. Who needs to practice when you've made pro league? Not like they were about to get the boot from the best situation you can be in as a professional video game player had they lost.

I guess you guys on the forums know everything, right? 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Optic could take a 2 day break from Halo after grinding every night for a week and this forum would still mock them lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Mind me asking what he did to make you dislike him?

tumblr_n094oaIYfi1ruqqm0o1_500.gif

no but srs, nothing to me personally, im just not a fan of the ego and the way he carries himself. I guess dislike may be the wrong word. Im just not a fan. But he was shitting today and i just wanted to give him props.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Listen man I'm sorry that you can't see what other players see in him. VERY few instances cause players to be left out of a tier they belong in because of "politics." He has had rough times teaming with A LOT of different groups of people. Him being a nice guy and streamer is absolutely irrelevant. Nobody throws that into their decisions. They go with players that they are confident in and comfortable with in serious competitions and scenarios. This is not the illuminati this is people playing video games together. 

EDIT: This is not saying Ninja is horrible. But to say that he absolutely belongs in the top 4 is just ridiculous. Snipedown Roy LBX Suspector Contra Devon Spartan Stellur Ace are all players highly regarded imo by most and none of them were in the top 4 last season. It's just not something smart to say and it's fueled by a complete bias. 

I think what you're saying is fundamentally true, but you have to admit you're probably the least convincing person to make that case. I think you have a slightly rosier picture of what teaming decisions are like due to survivorship bias: you're the one person who has been on the good side of every team change in recent memory. Do you disagree?

And sure, people just make the team decisions they're comfortable with. Hard to argue with. But it just seems like Ninja gets systematically undervalued. It kinda feels as if we're in high school and somebody started a nasty rumor about him which gets repeated even though it's clearly not true. All I want to see is somebody make a team that can challenge you guys, and nobody is thinking outside the box to do it. 

• Upvote (+1) 9