CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Listen man I'm sorry that you can't see what other players see in him. VERY few instances cause players to be left out of a tier they belong in because of "politics." He has had rough times teaming with A LOT of different groups of people. Him being a nice guy and streamer is absolutely irrelevant. Nobody throws that into their decisions. They go with players that they are confident in and comfortable with in serious competitions and scenarios. This is not the illuminati this is people playing video games together. 

Illuminati confirmed.

I'm annoyed by this Would cat. I am trying to catch up on my TB forum stuff, but run into this shit and it's aggravating.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean, are people watching Ninja's POV tonight? I've been watching it off and on and he seems to be doing pretty well. I feel like people just assume that the team isn't working bc of him.

I wanna see Ninja/Shooter/Contra/Devon.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Listen man I'm sorry that you can't see what other players see in him. VERY few instances cause players to be left out of a tier they belong in because of "politics." He has had rough times teaming with A LOT of different groups of people. Him being a nice guy and streamer is absolutely irrelevant. Nobody throws that into their decisions. They go with players that they are confident in and comfortable with in serious competitions and scenarios. This is not the illuminati this is people playing video games together. 

i see the reasons why he would be left out of that tier i see the body language when people say ninja stay alive and he dies, or ninja stop pushing and he pushes. i see all of that. and these conversations are so hard to have over a computer because no one understands the non threatening tone im trying to type in. im not like this at all in person i really hate the way computers make me sound. 

people are so quick to say its a team thing then lay the entire blame on ninja every game, and that gets to me. for someone who works in comedy, and the social field fairness is a big thing in my world. everyone gets 5 minutes on stage. jerry seinfeld, and the random kid who is doing his first show. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ninja is not my favorite player. he is my favorite steamer. my favorite player is bubu.

i just feel so bad for all the blind hate ninja gets. hes a nice guy and a a great halo player but for whatever reason @@LethuL has brainwashed his fans into thinking ninja is the worst on every team he is on.

No no no no no no no no no. Just fucking stop with your fucking nonsense.

Ninja is a wonderful human being. Ninja is an excellent player.

You need to stop jumping on almost every comment made about him on this board it's irritating and unnecessary. The vast majority of this community likes/loves/respects Ninja. He does not get blind hate.

One of the purposes of this thread is to discuss the teams and players involved in the HCS Pro League. Some opinions are going to be valid and well thought out, some are going to be idiotic and irrelevant, most are going to be somewhere in between. People who "blindly hate" can just be ignored. There is a tiny percentage of those.

There's an old 4chan adage that says "lurk moar". Do that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I mean, are people watching Ninja's POV tonight? I've been watching it off and on and he seems to be doing pretty well. I feel like people just assume that the team isn't working bc of him.

I wanna see Ninja/Shooter/Contra/Devon.

Just watching his POV doesn't paint the whole story though. I believe the only other person streaming from that team is Roy and even then it doesn't tell us everything. The biggest takeaway from RoyBox, Ninja and Victory X is that they're having a hard time just meshing; and sometimes play styles just don't mix.

I have made my past broadcast available to everyone.  I can't guarantee it will stay like this forever, but I know it is in high demand.  Enjoy! 

Perhaps the highest viewed set of Money 8 matches ever?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's no way you're a real human. There's no actual way. 

It's one thing to make craZy arguments and be a loveable person, but this is getting bad. 

And I'm the Cringe Kid. 

ninja is not my favorite player. he is my favorite steamer. my favorite player is bubu. 

i just feel so bad for all the blind hate ninja gets. hes a nice guy and a a great halo player but for whatever reason @@LethuL has brainwashed his fans into thinking ninja is the worst on every team he is on.

!ninja !ninja !ninja

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have made my past broadcast available to everyone.  I can't guarantee it will stay like this forever, but I know it is in high demand.  Enjoy! 

Honestly you should just upload scrims to YT, EZ (REAL) content, just timestamp the games. Or have a mod in your stream do it IDFK. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i see all of that. and these conversations are so hard to have over a computer because no one understands the non threatening tone im trying to type in. im not like this at all in person i really hate the way computers make me sound. 

Ok-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a

for someone who works in comedy, and the social field fairness is a big thing in my world. everyone gets 5 minutes on stage. jerry seinfeld, and the random kid who is doing his first show. 

you just lost me here...

• Upvote (+1) 2

as much as i dislike danoxide, the dude is having the scrim of his life against roybox,ninj and victory x

• Upvote (+1) 2

as much as i dislike danoxide, the dude is having the scrim of his life against roybox,ninj and victory x

Dan is extremely good. One of my all time favorite teammates

• Upvote (+1) 4

Zane was 100% leaving so we were a to3 and I wanted Hamy.

Then Rayne freed up and here we are

As much as us fans like to believe our own opinions, the pros are gonna know more than us in these situations, since you know...they talk to each other. To try and remotely argue otherwise is just silly.

• Upvote (+1) 1