CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really sorry, I forgot that hiding a post about cancer directly correlates with an increase in player population and viewership.

We'll be much more consistent moving fowards. Sorry again.

much appreciated. i know being a mod is hard so I got your back if anything falls through the cracks

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'm not expecting much from this Roy, Lbx, VicX, Ninja lineup. Simply not enough slaying power tbh. I know that's said about many teams but its for sure true for this one. Two support players and two aggro players, no main slayers like Snipedown, Royal2, Contra, Stellur, Huke, etc. Who knows though I could definitely end up being wrong. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

read 10 pages or skip to page 2265...........

here i am

scrims?

I wish I had made the decision you did. Lucky bastard.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Naded with El Town/Eco/Danoxide are working this EG squad

The biggest underdog team that's actually doing well in scrims. Somewhere @@TiberiusAudley is happy... until he realizes the tilt potential of Naded & Eco going at each other  :lxthul:

Edit: Also sucks to see Ryanoob potentially being left out of Pro League season 2. Yes he didn't play too well last night, but he had some sterling perfomances on ALG in S1, both on LAN and online. OTOH, glad to see Heinz back with Contra/Predev

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rostermania always brings in the viewers for H5.  :dank:

I wish it were consistent.

Proleague is the actual offseason. Rostermania is where true drama unfolds. Like grains of salt through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja is now 3-17 in his last 20 scrims

Any idea how the rest of that RNG/C9 squad has been doing over that same time period?

just a bad situation for ninja at this point.

this is his best team option until a top 4 team drops someone for him mid season.

not saying roybox are bad but the playstyle does not match. roy and lunch play too slow? and lunch loses 1v1s.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Any idea how the rest of that RNG/C9 squad has been doing over that same time period?

they lost 8-7 to e6 last night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The biggest underdog team that's actually doing well in scrims. Somewhere @@TiberiusAudley is happy... until he realizes the tilt potential of Naded & Eco going at each other :lxthul:

Not sure what you mean, Liquid is Spartan, Stellur, Eco, and Danoxide. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

they lost 8-7 to e6 last night.

interesting split i guess. Doesn't seem like Ninja's options are looking good based on the last two nights then.

this is his best team option until a top 4 team drops someone for him mid season.

If a top 4 team is dropping someone, it's to try and get even better in order to beat CLG. I don't really see Ninja being that pickup to get a team closer to competing with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

not saying roybox are bad but the playstyle does not match. roy and lunch play too slow? and lunch loses 1v1s.

Roy plays too slow? First time I've heard that one lol. Cratos has said that he thinks Lbox "stats" in H5, but IDK about that. 

Still think this EG could be a lot better with Shooter instead of VicX. Shooter's a very underrated "main slayer" who often doesn't get the chance to. Could be perfect for this team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honest question: Is Ninja an asset to a Top 4 team or a fan favorite that people just want to be on a winning team?

If a top 4 team is dropping someone, it's to try and get even better in order to beat CLG. I don't really see Ninja being that pickup to get a team closer to competing with CLG.

agree to disagree. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honest question: Is Ninja an asset to a Top 4 team or a fan favorite that people just want to be on a winning team?

top 4 team asset

• Upvote (+1) 7

the only gripe people have with ninja is he dies too much in slayer gametypes.. in objs especially in flag gametypes he ranks second only behind snakebite in whatever fantasy hcs calls "stats"   look at my last retweet for that graphic. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2