CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You left out some details, and now I'm curious how it happened.

I flew down to Naples in April. Was having such a relaxing time that I decided to stay an extra week. Then another. Then a month. Then decided to stay for as long as I feasibly could - while having my assistant take the reigns (my summer is usually a little quiet anyway).

Came home to a shitpile of things to get done in a very short space of time. But I managed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey, mods who recently deleted my post from 6 pages ago..... you forgot to delete the other ones about the sudds i posted too. let's keep it consistent eh?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Bubu using Caster to Combat Evolved in tonight's 2v2, pretty dope

Somehow at first glance my brain interpreted that as "bubu is casting the beach lan" and I was very confused.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pistola, for sure.

I can see how his map movement would contribute to the positional gameplay of the storm rifle

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know you have "other" but I think lethul should be one of the listed names.

Fair enough. I had the thought that if I put the whole CLG roster I would have been a fanboy...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair enough. I had the thought that if I put the whole CLG roster I would have been a fanboy...

Nah it's not unreasonable to think that a team that good might have the 4 best players

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My apologies, I was in the middle of running a free to enter community Halo tournament with the rest of the staff tonight. I hope some day we can meet your high standards of moderation so this issue doesn't happen again.

I just want what's best for halo and what's best for Halo is consistent forum moderation

• Downvote (-1) 17

Good stuff by @@Danoxide and @@bubu dubu in tonight's ASTRO Spartans 2v2! VoD will be up tomorrow.

They didn't leave for a scrim half way through?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Requesting storm rifle, smg, and ar clips from the HCS Pro League Summer 2016 matches. Clips that showcase a combination of these weapons and a skillful use of radar would be preferable. A bunch of people with whom I used to play mlg quit after reach and h4 and I want to show them the competitiveness of this game and the passion of the beyond community for truly competitive settings so that they'll want to play again.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I can see how his map movement would contribute to the positional gameplay of the storm rifle

Storm Rifle's projectile, so you have to account for opponent's movement when aiming if you don't have red reticule (in which case the Storm Rifle has some absurd tracking / magnetism).

I just want what's best for halo and what's best for Halo is consistent forum moderation

I swear there's more baby like whining in this thread then at my work.  And I work in god damn retail.  This is one of the most exciting periods in halo 5's brief history and we should just all be hype.  Stop picking fights and stop with all the bs, please.  Sorry for picking out this specific post but I'm just tired of it.  

Literally every single pro team besides CLG is changing up.  Will any of these squads be able to even compete with the H5 Gods?  WHO KNOWS BUT SHIT IS LIT LET'S GO!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I swear there's more baby like whining in this thread then at my work. And I work in god damn retail. This is one of the most exciting periods in halo 5's brief history and we should just all be hype. Stop picking fights and stop with all the bs, please. Sorry for picking out this specific post but I'm just tired of it.

Literally every single pro team besides CLG is changing up. Will any of these squads be able to even compete with the H5 Gods? WHO KNOWS BUT SHIT IS LIT LET'S GO!

Is a running joke about some random EG manager who complained about the moderator of Beyond
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You're right, I dunno why I've been upset about anything else. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really sorry, I forgot that hiding a post about cancer directly correlates with an increase in player population and viewership.

We'll be much more consistent moving fowards. Sorry again.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1