CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Or they could have already peaked and just plateau. Even a Super Saiyan runs out of levels eventually. It happens to every great team.

Yeah i dont see that happening anytime soon. Soon enough the competition goes on vacation while CLG grinds and they perfect their communication and ingame chemistry.

The stuff I've had to read through to get to the end of this thread

what I've started doing is just scrolling faster ... not even bothering to read the shitposts, just skim.  and if I'm more than 10 pages behind, I read every other page, if there's an actual discussion I can slow it down and read every page.  life is too short for this effing thread

• Upvote (+1) 1

Says the guy trying to convince himself that his favorite unofficial team is on track to be better than a proven team already  :walshy:

I never said anything about nV being better. I was responding to his verbal fallatio about CLG still getting better. The two aren't mutually inclusive. 

I never said anything about nV being better. I was responding to his verbal fallatio about CLG still getting better. The two aren't mutually inclusive. 

Your profile pic, sig, and post history tells me anything I need to know, so yes they are mutually inclusive coming from you. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snipedown will not beat Lethul until Lethul allows it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV is full of players that will work just as hard as CLG.  They just need to work as smart as CLG too.

wow, savage.

Anybody feel like we should have some sort of memorial for Cooper?  I don't want him back honestly, but this place does feel a bit different.. a bit.. not normal.  Like the gravity from the black hole that was his heart was keeping this place together in some small way, and now that force is gone....

Were you the guy who had to go to the doctor because of the erection nV is giving you or is that someone else? 

I made a phone call, he doesn't do after hour consultations.

And I don't get what your saying. It is possible for your team to not get better and still be better than nV. Hence why they are not mutually inclusive. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im not a fan of CLG , hell I think it's boring watching the 4-0 finals. But i have to admit that they look unbeatable and I don't see Pistola beating them. I don't think Pistola's style is good in this game, but hey what do i know.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Guys I contacted my physician about this prolonged erection. After telling him about the new nV roster he said it was perfectly normal.

Were you the guy who had to go to the doctor because of the erection nV is giving you or is that someone else? 

Yes, yes it was

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah I just think you calling out someone for being a fan of us because he thinks we can improve, and you don't?(idk) is funny. Plus you have been nothing but a die hard nV fan the past two days i've seen you post(which is fine)  You sent someone a picture of knee pads because he says he thinks we can improve. Really think about that one. 

No, I sent him a picture of knee pads because he made a comment that read like a fake Amazon review;

A Honeymoon NV can maybe win the scrim vs CLG. Given time CLG will only grow at a faster pace

There is a "at a medium pace" joke there that I am too lazy to make as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Your profile pic, sig, and post history tells me anything I need to know, so yes they are mutually inclusive coming from you. 

dad and cummy lord teaming up on the forums, now thats dedication to the squad. :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 2

No, I sent him a picture of knee pads because he made a comment that read like a fake Amazon review;

There is a "at a medium pace" joke there that I am too lazy to make as well.

It's s going to be delicious watch NV get destroyed in Tournaments, hey maybe they can now beat E6. Once the inevitable 12-2 scrim happens you would stop posting in the thread.

You reminded me of the obnoxious RNG era, where every page was about RNG and CLG destroyed them and all went back to normal.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

It's s going to be delicious watch NV get destroyed in Tournaments, hey maybe they can now beat E6. Once the inevitable 12-2 scrim happens you would stop posting in the thread.

You reminded me of the obnoxious RNG era, where every page was about RNG and CLG destroyed them and all went back to normal.

You do realize I had the Envy sig prior to Pro League Champs right? 

And you do understand the hilarity of you acting like I'm a front runner with a Jacksonville Jaguars logo in my signature right? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude, this is the most blatant lie ever.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1