CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Waiting for ESL/HCS to try and copy this while using homemade sock puppets and a card table. 

:kappa:

Slacks actually does that in the video I posted and it's funny because they have personalities that are good that aren't just EU personalities. 

Fucking DOTA 2 using god damn puppets....

CpcCtgxVYAA8ltv.jpg

Halo did it first:

Naded about Unlegit "We get it. You look like a muppet."

I'm sorry Kevin

• Upvote (+1) 5

Slacks actually does that in the video I posted and it's funny because they have personalities that are good that aren't just EU personalities. 

Oh cool. I guess I should've watched the whole video.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you look closely he actually rolls three times and lands on his feet.

it's the jeans. Denim is very breathable and actually allows for a high amount of mobility. I'm surprised it's not used more in professional sports actually.

• Upvote (+1) 4

MLG Fall 2012 (H4 launch event). About as valid as the one Ryanoob+Shooter won (RTX).

As a help for reading my posts in the future: If it's less than 4 paragraphs, I'm probably being sarcastic.

Boomba (Huke's brother) admitted to being E6Fanboy.

Also, regarding Cratos: He's trash and his 3 current teammates should team with Eco instead and I have no ulterior motive for making this statement.

That statement was a joke... Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

would like to see c9 vs roybox+ ninja

They would get rekt. Ninja + Roybox just doesn't seem to work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I really don't have time to go through this right now, but really want to know what is going on. Can someone give me the rumors / intel of where teams stand???

<3 u long time

Playing in the 2v2 today for fun and streaming as well if you want to support :)

I have 3 weeks left of chemo and then ill find out whats going to happen next 

http://twitch.tv/suddoth2 

Good luck with everything!

• Upvote (+1) 4

R.I.P. That time the HCS thread nearly spiraled out of control into an argument about ethics and semantics (again), over nothing to do with the HCS. I think you were gone before you ever left.  

August 9th, 2016 5:00-5:30pm

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought there was another page of posts here, but I must be mistaken because these forums are unmoderated, so there is no way they were deleted.

It's only unmoderated if it affects your team. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dude, constantly asking for free shit because you have cancer is bullshit. Especially when the cancer you have has a very high survival rate. Yea it sucks he has cancer I know what cancer does, but if he's so freely throwing it around at every opportunity you have to question the person.

Right I really didn't want to contribute to this as it has no place on this forum but seing as it looks set to continue,

You do realize that their are different forms of testicular cancer, different degrees of aggressiveness and severity. 

My cousin passed away two years ago, due to a very rare form of testicular cancer which i believe only 4 other people in the world had at that point. 

And just to everyone who is clearly delusioned the fact the  cancer has reappeared is not a great sign, cut the guy some slack, who cares?

Give the guy a break lads, the toll this takes on you is unimaginable,  

I saw first hand what it does to someone and let me assure you the toll it takes on not only the person but the loved ones is indescribable, I wouldn't wish ill upon anyone or criticize anyone in this situation as they are already suffering enough. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4