CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why the hell has Sergio Busquets come into Halo?

Because my brain makes weird connections

Busquets has been the best Holding Midfielder on the planet for a number of years, I can't compare him to Cratos.

I think we can all agree, Kante was the best holding midfielder last year. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I think many of you might find this topic interesting. It kinda pertains to the idea of large tournament a year (HWC) vs. having multiple smaller ones (3-4 large open LANs). It is a good talk so I thought I would post it. Thorin knows what he is talking about. It even addresses how tournament schedules can influences roster changes and whether or not teams stick together. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

As much as I honestly can't stand nV, it seems they are the only team that (on paper) can compete with CLG.

I love a Cratos roast as much as the next guy, but he undeniably creates a lot of opportunities for his teammates to succeed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love a Cratos roast as much as the next guy, but he undeniably creates a lot of opportunities for his teammates to succeed.

Because they need to carry him? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Because they need to carry him? 

Some players make it really easy to "carry" them. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I honestly don't believe Cratos has been the worst player on any of his teams in H5.

Well since everyone else is doing it, I might as well put in my brief opinion on Cratos.

It's pretty simple really. I don't think he's top 10 in terms of raw individual skill in h5. However, I think he's proven to be a top 10 OVERALL player, taking everything into account, in h5

• Upvote (+1) 2