CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let's hope so, it will show how insane this rule is. You can already see the effect on the way rosters are being formed, players probably making sub optimal rosters to conform to it. What would ESL do if 4 teams completely changed? How do we figure out who goes into the Pro League!

I guess we'd hold a LAN? Guys, roster mania is the answer :simms:

I only see this happening if it is OpTic.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I've upvoted more of Cratos' posts today than I have in my entire life....

or since I joined the site in June.

Please lose the man-bun.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I play with friends. So happened my freinds became really really good at this game. I would team with am players and get top 8 before I team with people I don't like. And get top 4

Honestly, I used to dislike you. But after this roster mania started I think you're cool, especially compared to the other shady shit that seems to happen constantly.

Also i think your new team is better, so congrats on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My takeaways from last nights nV vs Ninja/Rya/Shooter/Heinz scrim:

-The best option for Ninja at this point is Roybox + ___?

- Ryanoob played extremely poor

- nV is good, but how good? (playing a bottom of the barrel team of pros)

- Ninja gets especially tilted while playing Snip3down

I'm not sure why "Ninja gets tilted playing Snip3down" was your takeaway for him last night. Sure he was complaining about connection, but overall Ninja was destroying last night. They were getting crushed and yet he managed to come out of that looking better imo.

I want to see Roybox/Ninja/Shooter run games.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Please lose the man-bun.

I'm telling you guys MultiKill is Cratos....

Multikill uses nonlogic.... So does Cratos

Multikill makes rash passionate statements.... So does Cratos

Multikill says Cratos is bad..... Now TB is saying Cratos is good

The coincidences can't be ignored.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not sure why "Ninja gets tilted playing Snip3down" was your takeaway for him last night. Sure he was complaining about connection, but overall Ninja was destroying last night. They were getting crushed and yet he managed to come out of that looking better imo.

I wonder if Ninja tilts less with vocal/assertive veteran pros. The twins are very assertive, you kinda have to be reverent of their resumes, and even at the end of the scrim EG he wasn't really tilting even though the games weren't going well.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yep, Ninja and Snip3dpwn have some of the best 1v1s and are both super competitive. Ninja looked good against the new fabled not yet teaming CLG contenders. I'd like to see roybox try out ninja/vic x. Then my what ifs would be satisfied.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What event did Ryanoob and Ninja win together?

MLG Fall 2012 (H4 launch event).  About as valid as the one Ryanoob+Shooter won (RTX).

As a help for reading my posts in the future: If it's less than 4 paragraphs, I'm probably being sarcastic.

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********?

Boomba (Huke's brother) admitted to being E6Fanboy.

Also, regarding Cratos: He's trash and his 3 current teammates should team with Eco instead and I have no ulterior motive for making this statement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep, Ninja and Snip3dpwn have some of the best 1v1s and are both super competitive. Ninja looked good against the new fabled not yet teaming CLG contenders. I'd like to see roybox try out ninja/vic x. Then my what ifs would be satisfied.

Think I just had my first accidental mobile neg, but I can't check for sure because I'm on mobile...

Sorry man. I'll get you next time.

Edit: I'd like to see roybox run with those two as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got back into caring about competitive Halo for H2A. And the first streams I started watching were with Snipedown and Ola just enjoying talking to each other acting like a couple of buds. Hearing them metaphorically trade Best Friends Forever bracelets again last night was great. And refreshing with all of the whining and bickering that goes on across the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think I just had my first accidental mobile neg, but I can't check for sure because I'm on mobile...

Sorry man. I'll get you next time.

Edit: I'd like to see roybox run with those two as well.

Great now I can't buy my fav plush toy once the Teambeyond rep store goes live :p. No worries man it's only fake points.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Same. I honestly think that that squad would have more potential than RoyBox+Ninja+Naded and would be considerably less likely to tilt off the face of the earth. RoyBox+Contranator is still the dream though

So it seems like RoyBox are the current top prize duo yes? If they can practice 3/4's as much as they have been playing this past week trying out teams, they can be a force again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So it seems like RoyBox are the current top prize duo yes? If they can practice 3/4's as much as they have been playing this past week trying out teams, they can be a force again.

That 5th place EG juice on top of their talent, yep.

Please lose the man-bun.

lol at forum randoms telling pro players how they should look. off season is hell

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought you were playing Overwatch now?

His tryout with Team Liquid ended with a "No" from the team, who wanted a more flexible player.

The only major tournament going on right now are the qualifiers for the FACEIT/ELEAGUE $300,000 league...and FACEIT has a rule that if you earn points for any team in the qualifiers, you're not allowed to join any other team... so his no vote from Liquid basically makes him unable to try to get on another team until after this League's qualifiers are done.

It's a pretty shitty situation and an awful rule from the TOs.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I thought you were playing Overwatch now?

Well, if he will be playing both, he's about to switch his scrim schedule into Overdrive