CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********?

Why not just relax lol? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we get back to setting up scrims? C9 and e6 need to play so we can see who the new top 3 team is. Lets say 7 central time. Does this sparkle with everyone?

They played 8s against each other last night.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********.

Why mods haven't removed this yet I'll never know but this shit is in no way discussion. It's time to stop Chris.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was I the only one who caught this? I would say this is a bit premature. I really don't think they will be able to take a series off CLG in season 2, like they did in season 1.

yup, new E6 has a lot to prove

We've seen the Cratos discussion, can he continue to out perform people's expectations?

Which Suspector will we see?

We know Stellur can put up huge stats, but can he translate that to team wins?

Will bubu still take our dubu?

Obviously it'll be hard seeing them place outside of the top 4.

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********?

To be fair, i dont think the E6Fanboy account is Cratos.  Their grammar is too good

• Upvote (+1) 2

They played 8s against each other last night.

We're actually calling it 8s now just because they're not official teams then?

To be fair, i dont think the E6Fanboy account is Cratos.  Their grammar is too good

there*

:lxthul:

• Downvote (-1) 7

Lets keep it civil...

• Upvote (+1) 2

there*

:lxthul:

Can't tell if serious or ironic

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 fan boy is a Twitter follower of mine and my teams. Btw idk if you're serious about that part. You should know by now Idc how I'm perceived by the audience or the people I work along side ( other halo pros) I literally only care to compete and if I did care about anything else it would be the money not what people think of me.

Isn't that a good way to find yourself on the "outside looking in" if you can't find "untapped" talent to play with and need to team with more established pro's?

Genuinely curious how you feel about that, not trying to be a dick.

We've seen the Cratos discussion, can he continue to out perform people's expectations?

Obviously it'll be hard seeing them place outside of the top 4.

I think it is more of how good E6 1.0 was as opposed to E6 2.0 being bad. I do like the Suspector, Stellur, Bubu, Cratos combo though. They started to have nice cohesion toward the end of their first scrim. Plus to me its a  pretty likable roster, even with Cratos hate. 

Sidenote: I think that @@MultiKill is secretly a huge @@Cratos fan and is trying to bash him to make the community defend him... well played @@MultiKill well played.

sWiS2.gif

I now root for Cratos because of MultiKill

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, I am going to call this now. A to4 that didn't retain 2 players + coach will be in the Fall Pro League.

Let's hope so, it will show how insane this rule is. You can already see the effect on the way rosters are being formed, players probably making sub optimal rosters to conform to it. What would ESL do if 4 teams completely changed? How do we figure out who goes into the Pro League?

I guess we'd hold a LAN? Guys, roster mania is the answer :simms:

27643052.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 18

I play with friends. So happened my freinds became really really good at this game. I would team with am players and get top 8 before I team with people I don't like. And get top 4

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself. If you didn't hear earlier from a reliable forum poster, you are just an AM player yourself :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

find out next time on dragon ball z!

• Upvote (+1) 1