CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja is a top 10 player and Cratos is one of the people above him? WTF am i reading. If the stars aren't aligned then Ninja consistently gets 17 deaths because he's a great gamer, but not a great Halo player. And Cratos is a good AM player unless he's surrounded by 3 quality pro players.

The guy with the best H5 placings outside of CLG is an AM player? Yeah that's it boys, I officially found the dumbest post on this entire forum.  

Cool story bro, i'm sure you got that full red bar by knowing what you are talking about.

And then he says this to a poster whose sig is literally "please downvote me".  Rough night.  

• Upvote (+1) 8

I don't think any of these rosters stick until CLG comes back and starts handing out 14-0s

• Upvote (+1) 3

you are an idiot

Did i just plus rep Cratos? wtf

Man, I gotta lay off the rostermania for a while

• Upvote (+1) 8

When you wake up to 3 pages hoping something crazy happened... but it was just someone starting a dumb argument.. again

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-t

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Someone told me there was a list for Twitters/Twitch's that was posted here? I'm searching back about 100 pages but not finding them. Does anyone have this fabled list?

When you wake up to 3 pages hoping something crazy happened... but it was just someone starting a dumb argument.. again

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-t

this whole forum is one big dumb argument. and I love it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone told me there was a list for Twitters/Twitch's that was posted here? I'm searching back about 100 pages but not finding them. Does anyone have this fabled list?

twitter.com/jamaican116/lists/hcs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not even Caught up yet but have quoted so many people its time to reply.  under the spoiler tag for formatting.

The sports comparison is bad. In sports leagues they have designated dates/times when a player is officially out of their contract and can begin negotiations with other organizations. These are players currently under contract trying to ask to have it nullified or bought out I am assuming.

It's still a valid comparison.  In most other (american anyway) sports the rules regarding these things is collectively bargained with the league as a whole.  There are specific periods where players are allowed to shop around and teams have no say in it.  there are other times where they cant at all and other times when they can if the teams gives permission.  Without a rule book... we have no way to know

So who on the new NV squad grabs snipe? Also i never thought I'd say the words "Ola is the lethul on this team."

Whoever has the quickest route to get it.  I dont see why they would argue over it, they all have good shots without the sniper so whoever gets it gets it.  I think that makes things easier really, they wont have to worry about taking a long route or swapping weapons with players.

dude a chalkboard? everybody knows teams are made on paper

Don't you know its all about the whiteboard these days!?

Guys I contacted my physician about this prolonged erection. After telling him about the new nV roster he said it was perfectly normal.

I have a tent in my pants big enough for a family of 4 right now.

And why do you think quality pro players have chosen to surround Cratos with their talent for the past 10 months? For shits and giggles? Because they love being associated with the most controversial player in the game and all of the negative backlash he generates?

NO.   because most of them were up and coming players and Cratos has an eye for talent.  Of the players he has had on his teams, he was the most established pro other than naded.  When you are a younger, newer, relatively unknown player you are going to take an offer from a more established pro, even if they are just average among their peers.  Also when you are not a "top 10" (for lack of a better term) talent like Cratos, newer players are your only option.  Cratos is not a top tier individual player. His resume is good recently because he has an eye for talent, no doubt about that.  He has been able to surround himself with great, young players.  He is probably the best at spotting new talent in the league which in and of itself he should absolutely be recognized for.  But to say that he is even in the top 10 of individual players in the league is a joke.  Top 50% is pushing it.  

Cratos has the best H5 resume outside of CLG. Saying its laughable that he is possibly a top 10 player, is laughable.

See above  ^^

Those guys all probably have better individual stats than Lethul too but he is in everyone's top 10. 

I think that is usually a good indicator of his k/d. I guess I don't put as much weight on someones k/d when ranking them as you do.

He is in everybody's top 10 because when you watch him play, he makes the right decision all the time.  His gameplay from his POV passes the eye test day in and day out.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good morning fellas any "news" or "forum" posts I miss out on?

nV beat '07 FB and you were mentioned on a stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

People love to hate on Cratos. I'm indifferent and don't have any feelings one way or the other. You can't deny the guy has talent. Top placings on ALG and E6 and this new E6 squad looks to be better than the previous one. You can not like someone as a person outside of Halo but again you can't deny the guy is talented in game. @@MultiKill sounds like the guy ~1-2 weeks ago that was trashing Cratos so bad he got banned on the forums. 

Was I the only one who caught this? I would say this is a bit premature. I really don't think they will be able to take a series off CLG in season 2, like they did in season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you are an idiot

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. Not on your e6fanboy account today? what's it like to be near the top of your field yet still be insecure and borderline ********?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 81

And you are a fat mouth breather with the IQ of a box of tacos. 

Woah woah woah.....lets not disrespect the tacos now. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hasn't placed out of the top 3 in anything other than the small PAX Lan since X Games

But he sucks

sooo... the whole "sucks" argument is different imo.  nobody in the pro league "Sucks". 

Its like comparing 2 billionaires.  Bill Gates has more billions than Mark Cuban, but mark cuban is still a billionaire.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we get back to setting up scrims? C9 and e6 need to play so we can see who the new top 3 team is. Lets say 7 central time. Does this sparkle with everyone?