CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This E6 and C9 scrim is pretty good. Teams look very even. Series is currently 7-7

EDIT: Just realized there isn't one vet on either roster 

This E6 and C9 scrim is pretty good. Teams look very even

EDIT: Just realized there isn't one vet on either roster 

and im ok with that 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What we did pre season 1, played them as much as possible.

Six E's.

OS39F40u.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

They going to make him return it or nah?

The real question is will he play with it?

I've always wondered that...  I always think it's kinda weird when Pros use old teams stuff (obviously it makes sense to use it and not waste it).  But Ninja's TL chair bothers the OCD in me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The real question is will he play with it?

I've always wondered that... I always think it's kinda weird when Pros use old teams stuff (obviously it makes sense to use it and not waste it). But Ninja's TL chair bothers the OCD in me.

I mean if you have it use it. I'm sure Ninja would use a different chair if his new org sent him one.

Man seriously, I really try to not buy into the meme magic that happens around here. But enough is enough.

Is Ace ever awake? In every video he's like half asleep, a lot of his tweets are about him napping or going to bed. What is going on???

Two possibilities I can see: He's either depressed and therefore has a terrible sleep schedule, or he's got narcolepsy. 

so after another little marathon. 

c9 and e6 tied 7-7 then tie breaker made e6 win 8-7.

e6 vs eg 8-6 (first series) 

e6 is good. 

no fluke confirmed 

Cratos: "like when we are playing good, we are playing good" 

agreed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i think there is going to be another mini tropical storm of rostermania involving roybox, c9, ninja, and contra/devon maybe a week before the deadline. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What did he say

He said that Optic is the only team yet to make any changes and that they're partying in Orlando instead of figuring out what they want to do as a team.

He said that Optic is the only team yet to make any changes and that they're partying in Orlando instead of figuring out what they want to do as a team.

In their defense they got a likely paid trip to Orlando to watch their friends win MLG Orlando. Halo careers are short so live it up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who wants to go to optic though? The only way they become an option is if the alg situation ends up screwing some players

Who wants to go to optic though? The only way they become an option is if the alg situation ends up screwing some players

Unfortunately for them that is the case. Also doesn't seem like any of them have any intention of leaving, but we won't truly know what's going until they start playing again.