CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Source?

he said it in snipedowns chat.

Eric is talking about this roster like it is a new girlfriend. "I smirk after every game." lol

It's too bad these guys aren't teaming because I think they would make a series vs CLG interesting

• Upvote (+1) 7

If the teams stand as they do now, there are 4 incomplete seed holding teams (technically three once ALG makes a choice):

EG with Roy and Lunchbox

ALG with Devon and Contra

Liquid with Eco and Danoxide (if they stay a team)

ALG with Ryanoob and Heinz

Personally, if I want to have any chance of success, I'd be looking at the former two rosters. If roybox and contra/contrajr decide to team we're going to have two very poor leftover style squads in Liquid and ALG to compete with Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra, devon, vicx, rammy getting the hot D from El town, Naded, Eco, and Danoxide. :/

Wonder if this will push them to try EG again? Idk. 

This rostermania is fucking crazy

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now would be a great time for all of the chemistry weenies to start explaining to me how NV is going to be awful because they just piled all the best players together, which is stupid / unrealistic / doesn't take team roles into account.

Hello? Anyone?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

A little off topic, but does anyone want No Man's Sky for $40 (only disc)?

• Downvote (-1) 2

Now would be a great time for all of the chemistry weenies to start explaining to me how NV is going to be awful because they just piled all the best players together, which is stupid / unrealistic / doesn't take team roles into account.

Hello? Anyone?

.... as somebody who made the opposite argument, don't jump the gun. They need to be beat CLG on the regular basis for all these moves to really matter.

This team could still be 'only' top 2, which nV or E6 could have accomplished next season without changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hello? Anyone?

Looks at formula on chalkboard...(throws chalk) How can this be?!?!

So much for playing CLG for their first scrim  :lxthul:

Seriously though, this ALG team just seems really bad imo. I like all of the players individually, but I don't think they have the skill the compete with teams with top tier talent like CLG and the RUMORED nV team.

This will be a good scrim for nV because they will likely continue to stomp ALG. I hope people don't start OVERhyping them after this one scrim (I say this knowing most people will). The only scrim that REALLY matters is CLG.

Looks at formula on chalkboard...(throws chalk) How can this be?!?!

dude a chalkboard? everybody knows teams are made on paper

• Upvote (+1) 1

This team could still be 'only' top 2, which nV or E6 could have accomplished next season without changes.

Everyone was basically playing for 2nd place last season none of the former rosters could've beaten CLG finals made that clear these team changes needed to happen if anyone wanted a one shot beating CLG.

.... as somebody who made the opposite argument, don't jump the gun. They need to be beat CLG on the regular basis for all these moves to really matter.

Accidental neg. Actually completely agree with you and meant to neg the person you quoted lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone was basically playing for 2nd place last season none of the former rosters could've beaten CLG finals made that clear these team changes needed to happen if anyone wanted a one shot beating CLG.

I'm well aware of this and if you've read the forums at all the past week or so you'd know I fully advocated for a team change to this extreme.

I'm just saying this team's success will be measured by one thing: first place. Hyping them for looking good against this ALG leftover squad is meaningless.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys I contacted my physician about this prolonged erection. After telling him about the new nV roster he said it was perfectly normal.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6