CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

it would be an absolute damn crying shame if ninja had to play in an AM league all season. 

put all your ninja hate aside 

realistically. ninja is a top 6 player that is not on clg and is getting absolutely shafted

does top 6 not on clg mean top 10?

• Upvote (+1) 6

it would be an absolute damn crying shame if ninja had to play in an AM league all season.

put all your ninja hate aside

realistically. ninja is a top 6 player that is not on clg and is getting absolutely shafted

I agree. I really want to see that eg team stick cuz i think that it had a lot of potential and played pretty well against e6 that is imo better than the last e6 roster
  • Upvote (+1) 2

does top 6 not on clg mean top 10?

no meaning, if you exclude clg and make a new top 10. because they are on a whole other level

• Downvote (-1) 14

its happening alg? vs new nv. first new scrim. holy moly im cooking a steak for real.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pumped for these scrims, I'm glad someone on NV is finally streaming. Excited to hear some Mikwen/Ola comms. Oh, sorry for calling that NV squad a team, Snipedown already confirmed that "that is not at all true". Also Ola just said on stream he think they will be the 3rd seed for season 2.

Huke is MMing with Mikwen/Elumnite/Snipedown.

I'm starting to think something might be up here...

stop being unprofessional

• Upvote (+1) 2

nv improved everyone else is pulling straws out to see who draws the short ones.

Also nv has already dethroned us so it will be exciting to try to regain our title

Since you already lost in this timeline, can you join Optic and get Formal back to reform BtH already? Everything else is just a distraction.

Did anyone else see someone on red throw the flag out front window and ryanoob intercept it mid air and bring it back in? Wtf lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

no meaning, if you exclude clg and make a new top 10. because they are on a whole other level

yeah, we realize that.... but if you exclude CLG and make a new top 10, and someone is top 6 in that new top 10, then you're just saying they're a top 10 player overall

I think the real question is whether he's the 4th worst or the 1st best player with their current lineup   :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Score was 24-13, ended 29-50. That's 5 kills to 37 LUL

And I feel like 5 of those 5 kills were from Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think OpTic should build around Ace and Str8 Sick, an Ninja/VicX duo would fit nicely there IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think OpTic should build around Ace and Str8 Sick, an Ninja/VicX duo would fit nicely there IMO.

Unless maniac retires they aren't dropping him.