CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean I'm also on a connection with an average of 200 ping, so everything is pretty weird atm

i dont even care that we beat or lost to them, i'm trying not to lose my mind every game lol

I dont know how you pulled off a 20-8 game on that connection. 343 nerf Mikwen. :P

I'm personally curious as to what kind of offer Huke got to potentially join NV. I've just never seen the kid play with anyone on that team, and him and bubu seemed in separable. Don't get me wrong, because on paper that roster looks really fucking good. I just didn't see those four teaming together.

I see this said so frequently and don't fully understand why. Other than them teaming since Huke decided to compete in Halo, how do they seem inseparable? 

I dont know how you pulled off a 20-8 game on that connection. 343 nerf Mikwen. :P

I have no idea either lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it's unlikely, but I would be so hyped if they announced a pre-season LAN the weekend after roster lock. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I see this said so frequently and don't fully understand why. Other than them teaming since Huke decided to compete in Halo, how do they seem inseparable? 

From tweets/videos and other media in general they seemed like really good IRL friends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope Heinz lands on a good team. He is one of my favorite pros. Can someone tell me who he's running with?

I had to dig deep into my sources but I believe it is Ninja, Ryanoob, and Shooter

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's a big unknown at this point. Some rumors are pointing towards him running with EG, some with Renegades, and some people are claiming he's running with Ninja, Shooter and Ryanoob.  

Wow, you can tell @@Vivi is tuned in to all things Halo to be able to deliver that kind of #Intel

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's a big unknown at this point. Some rumors are pointing towards him running with EG, some with Renegades, and some people are claiming he's running with Ninja, Shooter and Ryanoob.  

Renegades are defunct Vivi, do you even read these forums  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Idk what he's talking about  :simms:

ve6oh5g.jpg

iidEkHe.jpg

Even AGL did better than this smh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, you can tell @@Vivi is tuned in to all things Halo to be able to deliver that kind of #Intel

He's a forum poster first, ESL staff second.

• Upvote (+1) 6