CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes, fairly consistently. The problem is it cycles through multiple URLs before stopping so I doubt sending you guys the final one is going to fix it. Regardless, sent one to Cyren the other day.

Yep, sent it in. Please guys we know they suck so send them when you can so we can fix it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean it was just my opinion that I don't like your 'intel' post. I don't neg it or comment on anything because you have the right to post whatever you want. I try to be pretty honest about stuff on my stream though so when someone asks I'm not gonna change what I would normally say. 

yeah im not worried about it at all dude. i understand my posts could have been worded better. i do not regret giving the people a reason to hit the neg button. Ater everything if you go back and read all my posts they make sense with what was going on at the time with cloud 9. 

people were talking about ninja and spartan's history so i asked my source what they were going to do about that and i got an answer and posted that answer. 

people were talking about how ninja and hammy said they did not want to team, so i asked my source if that was true and i got an answer and posted that answer.

vaugue as it was from the outside a very few people actually got what i was talking about..

but it does not matter anymore because that c9 roster is no more. and everyone has moved on.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 13

I personally love all the trolling. Rostermania >

edit: And you know they do it because we eat it up like a fat kid eats twinkies.

What was that stupid ass rumor that Suspector was playing on an alt and had to leave a movie or concert? That shit was whack.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"What if I told you, that being a moderator of an internet forum structured upon drama and dank memes, was not all fun and games?"

sDy2elC.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was that stupid ass rumor that Suspector was playing on an alt and had to leave a movie or concert? That shit was whack.

I bet he really likes the Disturbed cover of Sound of Psylince

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

the community pretty much moderates itself, any normal person would probably stop posting after getting neg 30 every post and getting laughed at by @@SnakeBite on stream.

oddly enough people in halo always message me telling me they love when i post on here...

I think you get more shit than you should, but I think you'd avoid a lot of it if you avoided the incredibly vague info-less posts. Actual news and analysis is more than welcome and I don't get the downvotes you get for it, but stuff like "BIG NEWS teams are prioritizing TEAMWORK" just seems like a self parody at this point haha

vaugue as it was from the outside a very few people actually got what i was talking about..

So why post it then? You get how it kinda comes across as more self aggrandizing than genuinely helpful sometimes, right?

also what Snakebite stream VoD is that in? I'm curious

• Upvote (+1) 2

Being an inside source comes with responsibility, trolling is one thing but potentially creating drama within E6 and EG is another story.  I love seeing everyone in here talking, but team confirmations should come from players and orgs, not friends and fans.  If i saw this confirm, I would have taken as Beyond did.  

Despite popular belief, nobody at Beyond sits around thinking about how we can cause drama between 2 organizations that we, quite frankly, dont care very much about, besides their respective Halo rosters. 

A Pro Players Father (who is active in the community) posted confirming the team his own son was rumored to be on, was indeed real. If it was wrong then, hey, it was wrong, shit like this happens when everybody wants to hold out until the last possible second - but this narrative that Beyond is plotting and scheming to find ways to cause drama on purpose or mess with people/orgs is completely false. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My dad actually usually knows what's going on, but since I'm in Canada for the next 10 days he hasn't been filled in. We are trying to put together a new team, I'm sure that roster is obvious, but none of the legal things are ironed out, which means we're not teaming.

See this is a way better response than "not true at all", which just looks silly once the new roster will be confirmed @@Snip3down

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

See this is a way better response than "not true at all", which just looks silly once the new roster will be confirmed @@Snip3down

You have to see where he's coming from though. This stuff being leaked can legitimately be used by an organization in contractual leverage to keep them in the org. You could potentially use it in a way to say they were in breach of contract for negotiating with another organization while under contract. Whether it's true or not. 

If I was Eric I wouldn't want TB tweeting out that it's confirmed when they are trying to get E6 to let someone out of their contract either. But that's also not TB's responsibility. 

I think you get more shit than you should, but I think you'd avoid a lot of it if you avoided the incredibly vague info-less posts. Actual news and analysis is more than welcome and I don't get the downvotes you get for it, but stuff like "BIG NEWS teams are prioritizing TEAMWORK" just seems like a self parody at this point haha

So why post it then? You get how it kinda comes across as more self aggrandizing than genuinely helpful sometimes, right?

also what Snakebite stream VoD is that in? I'm curious

no clue and i get it now yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure why it's such a big deal for a news source, be it TB or Would or any of a number of twitter #intel entities, to report on evidence-based rumors or unconfirmed leaks. Fans that follow the NBA closely often find out about trades before the players involved because the reporters all have sources within organizations. I don't feel like calling out TB in this instance is really warranted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not sure why it's such a big deal for a news source, be it TB or Would or any of another of twitter #intel entities, to report on evidence-based rumors or unconfirmed leaks. Fans that follow the NBA closely often find out about trades before the players involved because the reporters all have sources within organizations. I don't feel like calling out TB in this instance is really warranted.

Honestly, I don't feel I did anything wrong with the coach of nV and family leaking it throughout the last day. I figured it was about to be announced, guess it wasn't after recent posts.

I should have put something like: [RUMOR #HCS Team] in-front of the tweet though. Just figured it was about to happen so I saw no fowl in it, wasn't meant to offend the players and org involved. We'll improve that for the future as always. It was a weird situation.

• Upvote (+1) 6

shake my head every time i see the phrase "my source" in this thread. The emptiest wagons make the most noise.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not sure why it's such a big deal for a news source, be it TB or Would or any of another of twitter #intel entities, to report on evidence-based rumors or unconfirmed leaks. Fans that follow the NBA closely often find out about trades before the players involved because the reporters all have sources within organizations. I don't feel like calling out TB in this instance is really warranted.

The big difference here is that they hold a free agency period in which a player is now allowed to communicate with other teams and discuss contracts. There are major violations in the NFL/MLB/NBA if a player under contract is in talks with another team without permission.