CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You guys do what you can, it's a double edged sword. Forums shouldn't be ran in a way people are scared about what they have to post so it doesn't get removed. The only thing I would say about team changes is wait for the official announcement from players or the orgs, and nothing else. I would think none of these team changes are official until that point, even if players are running games. It's all rumored until that point

Stop leaking your team changes and then getting mad at us because your organization is mad at you.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Ok TJ can thank me for causing the shit storm later and picking up the slack in his absence, I'm going to grind Destiny for the rest of my Tier 12 gear and keep my big mouth shut. :)

You are a god amongst men and we thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok TJ can thank me for causing the shit storm later and picking up the slack in his absence, I'm going to grind Destiny for the rest of my Tier 12 gear and keep my big mouth shut. :)

Oh man I forgot you and Smaller Mikwen are Destiny pros  :intensifies: Rise of Iron is looking good!

But to keep on topic uhhh something something team changes something something leaks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

the community pretty much moderates itself, any normal person would probably stop posting after getting neg 30 every post and getting laughed at by @@SnakeBite on stream. 

oddly enough people in halo always message me telling me they love when i post on here...

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't worry about it. People love the drama anyways. These forums wouldn't be what they are without it.

You guys do what you can, it's a double edged sword.  Forums shouldn't be ran in a way people are scared about what they have to post so it doesn't get removed.  The only thing I would say about team changes is wait for the official announcement from players or the orgs, and nothing else.  I would think none of these team changes are official until that point, even if players are running games.  It's all rumored until that point  

Which is what we typically do, but your new coach and player's father (who is incredibly active in the community) has been leaking it.

We'll try and push it until it's official official, but you guys have to meet us halfway and stop cackling like a bunch of middle school girls about it. It always leaks, it will never change. But cover your own asses first so it remains rumors from 3rd parties.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys do what you can, it's a double edged sword.  Forums shouldn't be ran in a way people are scared about what they have to post so it doesn't get removed.  The only thing I would say about team changes is wait for the official announcement from players or the orgs, and nothing else.  I would think none of these team changes are official until that point, even if players are running games.  It's all rumored until that point  

I think that's how most of us feel about it. We will call the new rumored team nV so that everyone knows what everyone else is talking about but we all know nothing is official until people sign and rosters lock

If Huke get's held back by E6 I am going to blame their shitty logo. Somehow someway. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Huke get's held back by E6 I am going to blame their shitty logo. Somehow someway.

He couldn't complete the team change because he was still trying to figure out what the fuck the logo is supposed to be.

PS. Anyone having issues with mobile redirect ads I am working as hard as possible to have them removed. If a mobile redirect happens to you feel free to PM Cyren or myself with the link, makes it a lot easier to block and helps us out. :simms:

Yes, fairly consistently. The problem is it cycles through multiple URLs before stopping so I doubt sending you guys the final one is going to fix it. Regardless, sent one to Cyren the other day.

i for one very much appreciate all the pros leaking info because it creates excitement and gets people invested in halo esports

That is definitely another thing. Halo would be somewhat more boring without the forums and team changes at times. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My dad actually usually knows what's going on, but since I'm in Canada for the next 10 days he hasn't been filled in. We are trying to put together a new team, I'm sure that roster is obvious, but none of the legal things are ironed out, which means we're not teaming.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7