CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

unfortunately sometimes I simply have a regular opinion like everyone else as a fan. I said before Austin doesn't discuss team stuff with me, I didn't mean to cause a ruckus guys. My apologies to both you guys and the players.

Never apologize for being a fan and a father, just remember you are a forum poster first! :)  Its times like that that make our niche community pretty awesome.

OT: @@CyReN, any chance we could get a "tech support" thread somewhere that actually has traffic?  I checked the technology section and most threads there haven't been touched since june....

:weback:

Alright everyone, since we are not allowed to speculate about rosters anymore, we must return to the dreaded topic that everyone hates: what is everyone paying for rent?  :kappa:

In all seriousness though, who the hell cares. This site is moderated the best out of any forums I have been on: allowing stuff, but having a stern punishment when shit goes too far. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think you guys should have waited until official confirmation from a team twitter or website, but I dont blame you for tweeting after Dadwen posted that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its super weird that he would say this place isn't moderated. I feel these guys do the best job out of any website I've ever posted on at allowing open conversation without allowing stuff to spiral totally out of control. Basically we can talk about just about anything without it being absolutely awful and the few topics that are bad are handled quickly. In other words they're doing a great job. I guess Beyond doesn't really cover for other's failure but that isn't really their job now is it?

45WW0wy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hahahaha and Goldenboy is trying to make me look bad?

??? He casted it he didn't host it? If you're going to go in on Golden you gotta go in on Walshy too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe E6 is trying to contract hold Huke. No idea how these contracts are structured though.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How mad are you about me calling you out? The salt levels are at an all time high, sorry I didn't stroke your ego. Your negative outlook on everything is admirable ...

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 15

Its about time for that burning room gif

fire_community.gif

for reference, this is from Community. Great show - check it out!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Who is this Kelby guy? Isn't he the manager of EG or something of the sort?

How are you gonna talk about professionalism and then throw shade on social media...

• Upvote (+1) 2