CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Typical Beyond jumping the gun. Why not just wait until players 100% confirm what they are doing? You would think after like the 10th time you would learn to just wait.

When have we jumped the gun "10 times"? If anything we usually get shit for not updating the OP with roster rumors. We usually wait until an official source. I figured his Dad would know what his son was doing (since he's pretty active in the scene to begin with).

Still love you posting @@PaPaMikwen btw.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also no, this team is not final. Nothing's final til roster lock :^)

This was regarding Allegiance but goes for every team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i have already confirmed the nV roster so it's official imo

if the nV roster is different on the 26th i'll do a backflip 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Typical Beyond jumping the gun. Why not just wait until players 100% confirm what they are doing? You would think after like the 10th time you would learn to just wait.

Cratos on stream said huke did not leave and no one is leaving e6.

Sick of the contract games

Someone post the these pros ain't loyal vid

The fact that E6 is playing with Stellur and Suspector should be enough to confirm that Huke is not on the team.

Especially since Huke has not run with other teams while all these other teams have been scrimming and testing waters.

You do know that me bubu and Suspector are really good friends and that bubu and ayden have been playing together since they were like 12 and same goes for stellur. We are just playing competitive customs
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Its probably more of a "We hope this will be a good team but it isn't official until, well, we actually play the game against other teams and know if we're good or not"

When have we jumped the gun "10 times"? If anything we usually get shit for not updating the OP with roster rumors. We usually wait until an official source. I figured his Dad would know what his son was doing.

Slight miscommunication. I meant people posting things on the forums, not the actual mods of the website getting it wrong. I didn't even see the tweet until now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i have already confirmed the nV roster so it's official imo

if the nV roster is different on the 26th i'll do a backflip 

backflip will be on video or no?

• Upvote (+1) 2

:weback:

Mods, please abuse your power. It's the only way to bring in the casual crowd.

• Upvote (+1) 5

unfortunately sometimes I simply have a regular opinion like everyone else as a fan. I said before Austin doesn't discuss team stuff with me, I didn't mean to cause a ruckus guys. My apologies to both you guys and the players.

You didn't do anything wrong don't worry about it. If anything you made it slightly more interesting for people reading through here for a few minutes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so I've recently moved and am being forced to play on wifi (I know....) my signal and speeds are actually decent but my ping is like 240... what can I do to fix this? I've determined powerline adapters wont work and upgrading my router to the newest technology may cost me around 200.00 which is money I don't have. Do I have any other alternatives?

Wire the internet.  Seriously, its the best option.  there are ways to do it that wont cost a bajillion dollars (there is no need to spend $200 on a router either.  the advantage you would get vs spending $75 is negligible at best.  people are just snobs) depending on how far away from the router you are.  so we dont derail this thread more about ISPs and internet and shit, hit send me a DM if you want.

:weback:

I assume this is in response to the Beyond tweet confirming a roster when rosters aren't locked yet?

Meh. Nothing is final until roster lock.

I apologize guys I was mistaken, they have played matchmaking. I was hoping just like the rest of you.

It's all good. We all dream too. 

Elumnite, the nV coach, said on his stream a few days ago that all they're waiting for is for the paper work to get done for Snip3down to move into the condo. 

So we have that confirmed.

The only thing unconfirmed is Huke being on the team. But it's basically confirmed because there's no way Cratos would play a 25 game scrimmage for funsies while shooter was playing with other teams. 

Pros just trolling. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Mods, please abuse your power. It's the only way to bring in the casual crowd.

We know what happens when mods abuse their power...

Rip in peace Cooper

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1