CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can anyone confirm this?

The fact that E6 is playing with Stellur and Suspector should be enough to confirm that Huke is not on the team.

Especially since Huke has not run with other teams while all these other teams have been scrimming and testing waters.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Completely off topic but do any of you have frontier communication for Internet service? And happen to live in California? I just had to switch to them when I moved to a different area and they're the only viable service that doesn't have a data limit with Internet. I've spent almost 4 weeks trying to get internet INSTALLED and keep getting pushed back because of mistakes by them. Was wondering if the service/quality is just bad for everyone and I'm not just getting more Zeke luck

I have their Fios service. It was Verizon when it was installed and then switched to Frontier back in April I think it was when Verizon sold their networks in a few states to Frontier. I have had no issues so far but I know of a lot of people that have had constant outages/delays/etc. It's been a shit show from what I've read in news articles. I believe several regulatory agencies have begun investigations into Frontier as well over all the issues experienced by customers.

if ninja and eg dont work, i assume ninja goes to contra or he takes the optic juice.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if ninja and eg dont work, i assume ninja goes to contra or he takes the optic juice.

Dont think Ninja will team with Contra. He said this on stream. B/c of all the rumors of Contra "not trying online". 

They are teaming.

WHICH IS IT? :wutface: :apg: :walshy: :intensifies: :uncledrew:

EDIT - Beaten

• Upvote (+1) 5

No we're not.

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

don't play on my emotions like this.

i'll just assume it's because "nothing is confirmed until confirmed until paperwork confirmed confirmed"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We don't know

sheldon-cooper-and-his-papers-o.gif

(Unconfirmed) But I believe the top AM teams would then compete in a mud wrestling tournament, battle royale format of course :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHICH IS IT? :wutface: :apg: :walshy: :intensifies: :uncledrew:

EDIT - Beaten

they haven't even scrimmed yet, they don't even know if they're legit good or bad as a team. They don't even know if this team will work. Until they see some sort of success then I see an official announcement of this team. Until then, this is all just gonna have to be speculation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My ISP recently decided to come out and disconnect my internet randomly on 3 separate occasions. I have "auto bill pay" setup so I have never missed a payment / late payment etc.

I remember I caught the tech out there once and he said he would reconnect it after he ate lunch.. He proceeds to get into his van and eat Wendy's while I stood on the sidewalk watching him eat McNuggets in his van for 5min, until my serial killer stare finally got to him and he reconnected it lol.

Never got an explanation until finally someone told me it was a screw up and my neighbor didn't pay his bill and they kept DQing mine by accident... Sigh

How'd he get McNuggets from Wendy's?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Typical Beyond jumping the gun. Why not just wait until players 100% confirm what they are doing? You would think after like the 10th time you would learn to just wait.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Roster mania is hilariously annoying from Beyonds POV. While we are just trying to find the CORRECT new rosters, every pro is trolling with shit lord tweets and we even have players dads confirming teams that apparently aren't true LOL.

I wouldn't change it for anything though :simms:

This, we try to be as factual as possible. Much like when Lethul was on EG on the ESL website roster during H2A and we took a lot of flack from players for releasing that public info. We really try our best to be factual and truthful with new rosters.

Seriously though this is hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Typical Beyond jumping the gun. Why not just wait until players 100% confirm what they are doing? You would think after like the 10th time you would learn to just wait.

Waiting is boring.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This last 15 minutes has been more entertaining than half of pro league.

Sad, but true.