CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I didn't watch the scrims, but I though Ogre2 was coaching EG last night? Or was that a total joke and I took it seriously?

That was a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something about the greater Chicago area and Org houses we don't know about? It'd be cool to see an Optic/EG LAN*.

*= "Hahaha DAE LAN support?" -Microsoft

I know ninja is somewhere in/near Chicago. The drive to the EG house could easily be 4 hours one way. Combined with the insane amount and length of the road construction that is happening in IL right now....that would probably be a terrible idea.

Taking the train from the Chicago area to here can be a frustrating experience as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He said "washed", not "Uninspired, nap-lord".

:kappa:

Come on guys the whole "Stoned but not actually stoned" thing in a Vlog is not something just anyone can just wake up and do.

Contra/Dev + Cratos/Bubu would be insane. Most likely not going to happen, but that's 3/4s of that great Denial roster plus Cratos. 

Ninja bringing in the 2.3k viewers  :weback:

He was at 2.8 when he turned Sub Mode on and it began to peter out a little bit.   

• Upvote (+1) 3

I guess my point is that the past five years have shown very little progress in terms of being "more teachable."  People on TB will watch a scrim where he listens to Hamy for five minutes and say "Ninja has changed!" but he remains mostly unteachable.  He doesn't seem especially arrogant but maybe it's just that he really thinks he's better than most of the players he's teamed with?  Maybe

I dont think he thinks he's better than anyone else. I think he is very opinionated and has the mentality of "my way or the highway" when it comes to in game strats or plays. He seems to always have an excuse or reason for making a play when in reality he sometimes just needs to bite the bullet and be like yeah dude you're right. My fault, I'll fix it for next time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know ninja is somewhere in/near Chicago. The drive to the EG house could easily be 4 hours one way. Combined with the insane amount and length of the road construction that is happening in IL right now....that would probably be a terrible idea.

Taking the train from the Chicago area to here can be a frustrating experience as well.

Where is the EG house? I know Ninja is only like an hour from the Optic house.I could see construction bring an issue but I can't agree that doing a LAN* would be one. But yea if you were talking just the road trip, I gotchu.

Not the biggest scuf fan but their new EG controller has a great design. Would go good in game with those EG skins

• Upvote (+1) 5

i know. thats what i was referring to, he got it wrong. should have put a /s or some shit lol

But that tweet was from 2014, more than 16 months ago...

trying to get caught up in here with the big changes that happened this weekend. A couple questions.

Was Huke and Shooter dropped or poached?

What happened to the RoyBox + Naded & Peng? did Peng decide to go back with Commonly?

Is Optic staying the same? which available FA is still available for them to make moves?

Thanks

Where is the EG house? I know Ninja is only like an hour from the Optic house.I could see construction bring an issue but I can't agree that doing a LAN* would be one. But yea if you were talking just the road trip, I gotchu.

If where Snipedown and Towey are currently living is the EG house, then it is in Bloomington-Normal (near Peoria). If you were driving on A Wednesday at 1 A.M it may be a 2.5 hours trip. From my experience going to cubs/bulls games/other stuff in/near Chicago, a 3 or 4 hour trip should be expected.

It could be really different if Ninja is in one of the southern suburbs, just getting out of Chicago can take an hour on its own sometimes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me and shooter are washed now apparently

Am I the only one that had their brain hurt in the fact that it's not "Shooter and I"?

Fucking A - my wife has corrupted me...damn Grammar Nazi

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why haven't Halo trophies ever been a Halo ring?

Not a wearable ring, a trophy-sized ring on a stand.

I think it'd be cool.

Silver-plated, CE Magnum... Or any other Iconic weapons. So many things that could be trophies. I won't lie though... the design for the Pro League Summer Finals was ruined by that gross chrome-ish finish they used on it, none of the details could show.

But that tweet was from 2014, more than 16 months ago...

And who made the whole "S" thing official?  Why are they the authority? why are we caring about the timeline or this at all? it was sarcasm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one that had their brain hurt in the fact that it's not "Shooter and I"?

Fucking A - my wife has corrupted me...damn Grammar Nazi

Would you say "We are washed" or "Us are washed". That's how you figure out if it's "I" or "me". 

If where Snipedown and Towey are currently living is the EG house, then it is in Bloomington-Normal (near Peoria). If you were driving on A Wednesday at 1 A.M it may be a 2.5 hours trip. From my experience going to cubs/bulls games/other stuff in/near Chicago, a 3 or 4 hour trip should be expected.

It could be really different if Ninja is in one of the southern suburbs, just getting out of Chicago can take an hour on its own sometimes.

Awesome, thx for the info. Yea I think they could work something out to all lan at the Optic house. A little shorter drive for Ninja but the Optic house should be big enough for a setup. That's if all of the teams stick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Simms posts are basically automatic upvotes at this point.

Simms is the GOAT caster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many faces that no longer play. The entire tD & Carbon squads don't compete anymore. Sad but we also get room for players like Frosty, Stellur, Eco etc.

@@bman making a comeback in this month's Premium $500 FFA :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many faces that no longer play. The entire tD & Carbon squads don't compete anymore. Sad but we also get room for players like Frosty, Stellur, Eco etc.

Its crazy that only 7 of those players are in pro league.

Bet that Carbon team had a pretty rough LAN though lmao