CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm liking this EG team seems like a lot of potential.

EDIT: Seems like Eco, Contra, PreDev and Victory X are gonna get screwed with these changes.

EDIT1: What is gonna happen with Liquid since Stellur is running games with E6, didn't Eco and Stellur hold the spot?

Eco can still team with dan
  • Upvote (+1) 1

wait since when is Ninja even confirmed on EG? last time i checked naded isnt even 100% confirmed  :lxthul:

I have no idea what is going on.. It looks like a hurricane happened with all these team changes... I've only been gone for 2 days!!! Can anyone please give me a rundown of some of the bigger changes please!? I love halo

The biggest one is Snipedown and Huke to nV in place of Rayne and El Town.

• Upvote (+1) 1

can see a lot of frustration on ninjas face when lunch and naded are losing game changing 1v1 battles pretty regularly. they kind of make up for it in obj plays but they wouldnt have to make those plays if they just won the 1v1's..

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 27

can see a lot of frustration on ninjas face when lunch and naded are losing game changing 1v1 battles pretty regularly. they kind of make up for it in obj plays but they wouldnt have to make those plays if they just won the 1v1's..

the irony in this post

I know youre a ninja fun but relax lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the irony in this post

I know youre a ninja fun but relax lol

edit: tilted

• Downvote (-1) 8

I've enjoyed watching scrims tonight more than almost all of the Pro League season (save that nv clg game)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Think ninja and roybox explore other options for a 4th or eg leave ninja and naded entirely. 

worst case scenario ninja teams with victory on liquid. with danoxide and eco.

I want to quote this again after last game

• Upvote (+1) 2

I kind of like this EG roster. Two mainline "slayers" (Roy and Ninja) and two mainline OBJ players (Lunchbox and Naded). With practice they can nail down communication and strats. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Allegiance won 9-0-1 (Tying Stasis CTF) vs Very Nerdy's team.

Next time hopefully we get on earlier before all the pro teams already have scrims :^)

*Edit* Also no, this team is not final. Nothing's final til roster lock :^)

• Upvote (+1) 3

ninja doesn't look miserable to me at all. seems like he's processing what his role would be on the team if it sticks together. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

That was a marathon of a series.

I actually think they have a lot of potential. That E6 team is a lot to handle, they are in your face and are all pretty decent slayers.  The biggest thing is going to be how their teamwork communication improves (if they keep playing together) 

• Upvote (+1) 1