CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

New C9 up 4-1 on ALG (Ryanoob/Heinz/eL Town/Shooter). 

Obviously C9 has more practice together at the moment, but still think ALG could use a bigger slayer instead of El Town. Would like to see Ninja in his place. There might be too many similar playstyles on ALG at the moment. 

Or, if Optic really does drop Str8 Sick, he'd be a good ALG fourth. Vas Avi!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally caught up on like a weeks worth of forum posts, I think. Saw 2-3 people say they're catching up on posts. Loving rostermania every bit, Jesus that Envy squad is great, all that's needed is for Ola to grow that Gandalf/Dumbledore like beard and we're good right ?

Hopefully Towey will be able to keep Naded and Ninja from tilting. This is the Phil Jackson of Halo we're talking about right ? I'm really hoping that Roybox play at the level we know they're capable of.

On the OpTic Halo front, I really hope they get a real coach man. As an OpTic fan I'll stick by this roster no matter how good/bad they are. Nick has improved steadily but I really hope he talks to Mikwen about what him and Ola did to get used to H5's movement(I know Mikwen posted about the jump maps but I don't if Nick remembers because of the pressure of relegation he had). I hope they step it up as a team.

PapaMikwen is stil awesome, is Copper banned now ? I don't even know why I thought staying away from beyond for a while was a good idea while I was sick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ALG looks... bad, tbh.

Where will Contra and Devon end up then?

Contra, Dev, Eco, Dan? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra Devon Victory Rammy running games

That wont work, soooo

Unless ALG owner is picking between heinz's roster and Contras?

• Upvote (+1) 1

That wont work, soooo

Probably. 

This EG team looks incredibly underwhelming.

I'd be very surprised if Ninja lasted on EG. Even Naded is questionable given personality, though he really understands H5 more than anyone else on that team rn. Ninja either ends up on ALG or TL. 

first night of new EG scrims is promising. 6-7. against e6.

eg performed well in slayers and flag games.

c9 beating up on a bad ALG squad.

still do not like naded's attitude. 

want to see victory x ninja roybox.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That wont work, soooo

I'm pretty sure ALG would pick Contra/Devon.

Last I heard ALG was wanting to stick with Contra long term and Contra felt the same. That was awhile ago though so my Intel my be off.

I just want my boy Connor's team to do well with whoever they go with. Great guy who's passion for eSports is unmeasurable. Guy has put so much time into it. Seeing ALG get 2nd at Worlds was awesome and I hope they can return to that success in Season 2.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Taking 20min to get a call started only for it to crash halfway through the first game.

I love skype :^)

We moved to discord, should be fine for the rest of the night.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First night together for EG

I can see some promise if they grind together. 

Their playstyles are all SO different and they've never played together. 

Gonna take weeks to get used to it. 

I think Naded has been fine attitude wise tonight.

Honeymoon phase ? I really hope it works out for him this time. Really greatful to him for getting OpTic to the pro league.

I'd be very surprised if Ninja lasted on EG. Even Naded is questionable given personality, though he really understands H5 more than anyone else on that team rn. Ninja either ends up on ALG or TL. 

I agree, this team will all be tilted so much they'll be sitting on the god damn ceiling if they were to ever play a real match together.

I'm liking this EG team seems like a lot of potential. 

EDIT: Seems like Eco, Contra, PreDev and Victory X are gonna get screwed with these changes.

EDIT1: What is gonna happen with Liquid since Stellur is running games with E6, didn't Eco and Stellur hold the spot?

I have no idea what is going on.. It looks like a hurricane happened with all these team changes... I've only been gone for 2 days!!! Can anyone please give me a rundown of some of the bigger changes please!? I love halo