CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FWIW Snakebite has said several times on his stream that Stellur is super under rated. He thinks Stellur was the best player on Liquid, Spartan is just flashier.

LethuL has said the same thing. It makes sense. SStelluR was a consistent Fantasy performer and always made good plays. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wouldn't mind seeing Ace, Str8, Contra, and Devon run games when Ace returns from Orlando.

Allegiance or OpTic :thinking:

It'd have to be OpTic, assuming that Ryanoob+Heinz are running with Sal+Shooter under the premise of that team being Allegiance.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like 2gre has to have way better prospects than to work for EG. Dude should be given a job at 343.

I feel like it'd be a complete waste for him to work at 343, especially as some lowly QA tester.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I would say OpTic but idk. My prediction is Maniac retires and they release apg.

It'd have to be OpTic, assuming that Ryanoob+Heinz are running with Sal+Shooter under the premise of that team being Allegiance.

@@ssbChad    :intel: neg making me nervous about who holds that ALG spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like it'd be a complete waste for him to work at 343, especially as some lowly QA tester.

I feel like neither that or working for EG makes any sense or is something that will ever happen. But he has zero ties to EG or any other eSport EG is involved with. 

But if you are talking about working for EG as some sort of community person than it would make more sense as him to work as a community person for 343. 

9 years ago we had Halo on Saturday mornings on USA and put a Halo player on 200 million Dr Pepper 20 ounce bottles.

Yea I was definitely remembering the dark times. We want you guys and those bottles back! I don't think we could do it without you.

2gre is also wearing an EG shirt... What does it all mean?

Him and Kelby are friends, or at the very least Kelby is a huge 2gre fanboy. I think Kelby was the original reason for CLG picking up 2gre and the boys as well. Makes sense that 2gre may be working with Kelby again since Kelby works with EG/GG. 

OT real quick, yall need to start getting in on the premium giveaways. I won the may, July and now the August giveaway. I'm almost starting to feel bad. :kappa:

i'm lost

huke, snipedown, ola, mikwen? is that real?

Oh it's real. And it's magnificent. 

E6 beats the Ninja/Roy/Lunch/Naded team 4-3. 

Game 7 was 50-47.

EDIT: Its still on-going I think.

• Upvote (+1) 2

E6 beats the Ninja/Roy/Lunch/Naded team 4-3.

Game 7 was 50-47.

EDIT: Its still on-going I think.

They're playing more games though.

Edit: late.

This is pretty random but I've never really been a fan of when new teams scrim they quickly discuss and decide things, creating their plan as the game starts. I feel as though they should go to custom games or even match making and decide that stuff then discuss it in the lobby.

I don't normally post my opinions so I apologize if that's a lame opinion but figured I'd share hah

If you're referring to this EG team, they did play a bunch of MMing before this scrim. When you play non scrubby bubbys strat ideas can change.

Is this new E6 really good or this EG bad?

e6 has been really good at strongholds and controls power weapons really well. tbf they also have some of the 'nerdiest' players if that makes sense so that enhances their obj as well. EG has been doing quite well on most of the slayers too so dont say they are bad

This new NV is very strong on Paper, maybe we can see a challenge to CLG

jfc i never thought i'd see that much green under your name