CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is the nicest thing I've ever seen you post

Mind if I print this out and frame it? 

#SimmsforPresident

I like to think real me is a halfway decent and somewhat well adjusted person, internet me believes the only way to get a point across is with relentless insanity. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I like to think real me is a halfway decent and somewhat well adjusted person, internet me believes the only way to get a point across is with relentless insanity. 

Lately I feel like we've had no choice but to be insane and annoying. 

When no one responds back, can you blame us?

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read.

Well how about you elaborate why

• Upvote (+1) 3

No, and in fact I believe it's the only way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe 2gre landed a job at EG and is managing the Halo team?

I could see that potentially being a thing -- I think he probably has a good relationship with Kelby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the Halo Community for sure, outrage resulting from legitimate issues is one of the quickest ways to get a response / a change.

We can get responses from casters, refs, etc, all day long. But those aren't the people who actually matter behind the scenes.

Community outrage forces whoever is having the final say to actually look at the complaint, (if the outrage is big enough anyways).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like 2gre has to have way better prospects than to work for EG. Dude should be given a job at 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't help but feel happy for Ninja. He's often at the core of NEW team formations (H2A C9, OG Liquid, etc.) and ends up having to shuffle around after getting dropped (H2A C9, H5 Liquid w/ Ace-Eco) only to end up being the fourth on teams that are relatively successful.

The fact that he has options (2+ versions of C9, Evil Geniuses) and is a relatively wanted player commodity is pretty awesome to see.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If RoyBox wanted 2gre, they should have kept Snipedown. 

Snipedown, Roy, Lunchbox, 2gre sees like the only logical team to take down CLG.  :simms:

Can't help but feel happy for Ninja. He's often at the core of NEW team formations (H2A C9, OG Liquid, etc.) and ends up having to shuffle around after getting dropped (H2A C9, H5 Liquid w/ Ace-Eco) only to end up being the fourth on teams that are relatively successful.

The fact that he has options (2+ versions of C9, Evil Geniuses) and is a relatively wanted player commodity is pretty awesome to see.

Well said, and if c9 is no longer an option, I see this as the best roster he can land on, IMO.

This team could either be really great for him as a person and a player, or completely in the opposite direction.

I hope Towey and veterans like Roy and Lunch do him some good. He needs a tourney win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is it that I'm still seeing Adam post here(while running the now over event...so he shoukd be drinking after such sucess event) yet I still dont see a damn response from 343i or NA ESL ?

I try to ignore that fact but it keeps stinging me everytime i enter this thread to get up to date.

How is it that I'm still seeing Adam post here(while running the now over event...so he shoukd be drinking after such sucess event) yet I still dont see a damn response from 343i or NA ESL ?

I try to ignore that fact but it keeps stinging me everytime i enter this thread to get up to date.

If the Adam I know is still the Adam that exists today, one of his new hires will be hand delivering a 24 pack of Natty Light to his hotel room as we speak. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG scrims starting facing E6. 

Very sad to see Shooter is off the team. Don't understand why. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twitch.tv/bubudubu_

Twitch.tv/Ninja

New potential EG about to scrim new potential E6 

master rep race awaits you

i'm buying lifetime premium as soon as i get a full green bar lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2

In the Halo Community for sure, outrage resulting from legitimate issues is one of the quickest ways to get a response / a change.

We can get responses from casters, refs, etc, all day long. But those aren't the people who actually matter behind the scenes.

Community outrage forces whoever is having the final say to actually look at the complaint, (if the outrage is big enough anyways).

I agree with this, but related to Halo 5 settings specifically, this doesn't seem to work.

For example, the radar/assault weapons/more gametypes (KotH, Odball, etc.) requests. It's my understanding that most of us would prefer to have radar removed, and assault weapons at least re-looked at. And although we're getting by with our current maps/gametypes, I don't think any of us would say no to testing more.

Yet why has nothing changed since the game was released (aside from the addition of a few maps)?

A. I'm wrong about most of us wanting to remove radar

B. There's a disconnect between what the community wants and what the pros want

C. 343 doesn't care what we or the pros think

I really don't know what it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come say hi Che. PLS CHE. WE WON'T BITE.

• Upvote (+1) 1