CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy shit, the Rocket League trophy is 16x better than the Pro League Trophy for the US.

ESL US get your shit together. No reason Halo has to have the cheapest production value. 

what was ALG's record with heinz?

Ninja just said on stream that Roybox are pretty set on Naded being their third and that Ninja is trying out. Maybe an indication that Roybox + Contranator is less likely.

if that's the case, give me ninja or shooter.

EG is pretty set on Naded as there 3rd according to Ninja, so Conta/Predev seemingly won't be on that team.

So we could be seeing Ninja or VicX as their 4th

Wonder who Contra/Predev will team with on ALG?

also:

EG NADED HYPE B O Y S

• Upvote (+1) 4

yeah, we went from lan events to an online league :kappa:

:kappa: , definitely emphasis on the hopefully we continue to progress. 

whatchumean whatchumean :lxthul: 

If we're still on the discussion of watching other non-Halo events, Rocket League Grand Finals is about to start. Production is much better than NA ESL, their spectator mode is pretty lit, and there are actually people there watching the event so it matches everything you guys like.

https://www.twitch.tv/rocketleague

Didn't know dan bilzerian is a caster in his spare time  :D

I would love for Ninja to land on a good team...hopefully EG. 

CoD smashes the viewers from HWC with 4% of the prize money. I'd blame the table too, definitely not the fact you've got #1 vs #2 facing off in a grand final, both massive home grown CoD organizations that have put years into their followings.

Well done CoD, should be a great precursor to their major event.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Catching up on teams. Can someone tell me what happened with Ninja/Victory X? Did they leave or were they dropped? Why split up and give away their seed? That new c9 team doesn't even have a seed unless Symbolic left Ninja, who he's good friends with.

iirc Naded has never teamed with RoyBox before and I always love seeing older pros finally ending up teaming together many years later   :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

iirc Naded has never teamed with RoyBox before and I always love seeing older pros finally ending up teaming together many years laterdan:)

Would like to see Vic X join them as well, get all the old guys(in halo years)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Catching up on teams. Can someone tell me what happened with Ninja/Victory X? Did they leave or were they dropped? Why split up and give away their seed? That new c9 team doesn't even have a seed unless Symbolic left Ninja, who he's good friends with.

So based off of what Ninja said on stream Spartan/Hamy decided they didn't like the team so they're going to play with Penguin and Rayne. Ninja and Vic X wanted to stay together but there weren't enough free agents around to form a good team so they're forced to go split to find teams. As such Symbolic is left with the Spartan/Hamy/Penguin/Rayne.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really do think Optic will do worse in season 2. Like without a doubt in my mind they're finishing 8th

• Upvote (+1) 8

These people need to promote their tourneys more. At least 2050 did, PBL did not. Or they did and we didn't know. Still come on people. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've heard about the tournament in Chattanooga multiple times. I didn't even know PBL was having a tournament until I saw something about StrongSide casting a tournament? :|

So based off of what Ninja said on stream Spartan/Hamy decided they didn't like the team so they're going to play with Penguin and Rayne. Ninja and Vic X wanted to stay together but there weren't enough free agents around to form a good team so they're forced to go split to find teams. As such Symbolic is left with the Spartan/Hamy/Penguin/Rayne.

Damn, that's disappointing. Now one if not both of Ninja/VicX are gonna end up with a team that is, imo, below what they deserve.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn, that's disappointing. Now one if not both of Ninja/VicX are gonna end up with a team that is, imo, below what they deserve.

Roybox is below what they deserve? lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG should try going after Shooter as their fourth - chill personality which could perhaps help later on, and he's playing the best Halo he ever has. Probably the best F/A in my mind right now.

• Upvote (+1) 5