CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You and @@Infinity were arguing different definitions of "size of avalanche". You were talking about number of teams, he was talking about "size" of that one move (breaking up top team right before roster lock).

And I agree, C9 probably trying other players out. Lots of teams seem to be learning and are actually trying people out instead of just being like "Hey wanna team"?

Meanwhile, Optic is on vacation because they "have a week to take off and think about what they wanna do".

Not gonna lie, and I'll probably recieve some disagreements here

I truly think Maniac would be happier, and Optic Halo would benefit greatly, if he stepped down and started coaching (not like "Flamesword" coaching).

He can build his own roster (around Ace IMO) and focus on himself and YT grind. Become a Towey (who creates great Halo related content). 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Not gonna lie, and I'll probably recieve some disagreements here

I truly think Maniac would be happier, and Optic Halo would benefit greatly, if he stepped down and started coaching (not like "Flamesword" coaching).

He can build his own roster (around Ace IMO) and focus on himself and YT grind. Become a Towey (who creates great Halo related content). 

I think Maniac can still compete at a top level, but it won't happen "on Optic". It would require 3 players to join him that are top players as well, and there's no VERY top players that are going to join Optic. 

If Maniac were to become a free agent, free of Optic, I'm sure he could try out for a few teams and regain top 4. 

Won't happen most likely, but I think if it did he could find more success.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think Maniac can still compete at a top level, but it won't happen "on Optic". It would require 3 players to join him that are top players as well, and there's no VERY top players that are going to join Optic. 

If Maniac were to become a free agent, free of Optic, I'm sure he could try out for a few teams and regain top 4. 

Won't happen most likely, but I think if it did he could find more success.

Agree to disagree, his shot might be fine but his playstyle and movement is so behind

also, keeping up the theme:

edit: dude, @@overuled thats two times now :mj:

Shits going down B O Y S

Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers.

I'm gonna take a break from posting tweets so this doesn't keep happening haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agree to disagree, his shot might be fine but his playstyle and movement is so behind

also, keeping up the theme:

Doesn't matter anyways, as he's not going to leave Optic. I think if he teamed with newer, younger, better players they could teach him to adapt to the new playstyle. 

Shit is going down. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Beyond, or someone, should do a 'winners and losers' when all this settles.

I'm all about this idea.

The official theme song for this season is Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh it's LIT in here.

Since you got shaded on, please tell us all the dirt!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Beyond, or someone, should do a 'winners and losers' when all this settles.

Oh don't worry the next episode of the pit is going to be exactly that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3