CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe they join E6 and Shooter gets dropped?

Cratos isn't going to ditch Shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still remember running over to my neighbor's house in like 8th grade to tell him that FB dropped Walshy. He probably didn't know what the hell I was talking about. But the Walshy drop takes the cake for team changes, almost ten years later.

Wait what tournament was that I don't remember.

Jesus fucking christ, the circlejerk between Vin and plzlearn is making my skin crawl.

Sorry, that sounds painful.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wait what tournament was that I don't remember.

They won Meadowlands 08

7th at San Diego

5th at Orlando

dropped Walshy

3rd, 3rd, 4th <FB

2nd, 5th, 2nd <Instinct with Walsh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus fucking christ, the circlejerk between Vin and plzlearn is making my skin crawl.

Someone didn't use protection.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wouldn't mind seeing Stellur run games with E6. No idea how they all feel about each other but it would be interesting

• Upvote (+1) 3

What tournament were you watching? Cratos had a good game or two, but he had a lot more lowlights than highlights.

I thought he played pretty well - slayed when he had to and did a fair bit of dirty work - people are always going to focus more on his bad plays because of who he is.

In the past I've compared him to Gandhi, but starting to think he's the T2 of H5 - controversial, good talent scout, emotional leader, etc. 

Also, this RosterMania is much more lit than I thought it'd be. This nV squad, jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wouldn't mind seeing Stellur run games with E6. No idea how they all feel about each other but it would be interesting

It could happen but Stellur and Eco hold the league spot for TL, would cause a pretty interesting situation

At this point I'm just trying to stay hydrated.

Lets gooooo

#boysinblue

• Upvote (+1) 1

It could happen but Stellur and Eco hold the league spot for TL, would cause a pretty interesting situation

couldn't he just call up Dan? Assuming he doesn't have something else in the works. 

Someone should really get Ace in to get a CAT scan or something. I'm not saying he has a brain tumor that's causing him to go nutty, but I'm also not NOT saying that either.

couldn't he just call up Dan? Assuming he doesn't have something else in the works.

Yep, that would be one of the interesting situations haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone should really get Ace in to get a CAT scan or something. I'm not saying he has a brain tumor that's causing him to go nutty, but I'm also not NOT saying that either.

Seems more like narcolepsy to me.

Huke is a great and humble kid that just has a ton of talent & upside. Not going to make any preconceived notions about the new squad but on paper it looks really amazing. Seriously i chose the best time to be an Envy fan

Pretty sure Maniac's face would just appear in the scan.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can't wait to see NV scrim. I have no idea how it's going to play out. They could be amazing, they could be sub par, or they could be somewhere in between and just be a solid top 3 team. Would love to see them scrim C9 for their first scrim.