CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As a Snipedown fan, me too.

Ola was also the first pro player I've ever seen on stream.

And Huke? More and more I find out about the kid the more I'm inclined to root for his first championship

I love all of the old pros on the team. Huke is still growing on me. Don't know much about him besides his beast skills. 

Hot take: Cratos didn't take kindly to the practical joke so he actually booted Huke.

Sources and stuff

• Upvote (+1) 4

Exciting!

Obviously the nV side is great - even a sarcastic TJ can't say much about them. Legit contender.

What does bubu do?

Will Cratos prove himself and finish in the top half of the league yet again?

Either suspector, naded, or el town to E6.

I dont see at all how this is anything like Lethul leaving EG. He did that 3 days before roster lock so all the other teams that formed couldnt scrim or practice at all. All these teams have close to 3 weeks before they hasve to make a decision

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You get the point though, extremely great teammate who talks his teammates up. Who knows how much we can read into it.

Another thing I've learned. I'm roommates with the Allegiance owner and he would tell me a lot of things Cratos said. Cratos knows talent better than most. I'm not bullshitting when I say that Cratos named 5 or 6 players that were "up and comers" in Halo 5 and they are all now in the pro league. (Hope this doesn't come off like I'm some know it all because I'm definitely not)

Not defending him or disputing your argument. He is a really good teammate in my opinion. Also makes a lot of stupid comments but he knows talent. I usually listen to his opinion regarding player talent. 

Long story short, I agree with what you said

• Upvote (+1) 4

Either suspector, naded, or el town to E6.

I dont see at all how this is anything like Lethul leaving EG. He did that 3 days before roster lock so all the other teams that formed couldnt scrim or practice at all. All these teams have close to 3 weeks before they hasve to make a decision

I can't see Cratos and Naded teaming again.

More on topic: I wonder if this will lead to a reunion of Pengrayne, I could see them filling in nicely with any of the existing seeded duos (the twins, contra/dev, heinz/ryanoob maybe)

Ninja, Victory X, Penguin, Rayne

I could get down with that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Victory, Commonly, Penguin, Rayne

That would be really good too. From what I've picked up though, Ninja/VicX/Symbolic are holding the C9 spot.

I dont see at all how this is anything like Lethul leaving EG. He did that 3 days before roster lock so all the other teams that formed couldnt scrim or practice at all

Why is this still a thing? They offered him a spot and he accepted within a day or two because it would be a better team. That was that, no evil plan to hurt other teams chances.

That would be really good too. From what I've picked up though, Ninja/VicX/Symbolic are holding the C9 spot.

Unless Vicx leaves with ninja that doesnt matter.

This is probably an unpopular opinion here, but I would've rather them replaced Mikwen with Huke. He just feels like a better version of Mikwen.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1