CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The intel has already been posted. On this page.

Huke to optic   :kappa:

:intel:

edit: too late for joke :(

E6 Huke ---> nV Huke

nV Rayne ---> ???

That wasn't so hard was it? 

Are there going to be too many slayers on this team, and not enough well-rounded players? Everyone points to the fact that CLG are top slayers, but I think it's moreso that they can all do everything. Have we seen enough of Mikwen/Huke to know that they can do objective now that there are 3 snipers on the team?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's 17 years old. This is a huge opportunity for an up and coming GOAT on one of the biggest eSports organizations in the world

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

That wasn't so hard was it? 

Are there going to be too many slayers on this team, and not enough well-rounded players? Everyone points to the fact that CLG are top slayers, but I think it's moreso that they can all do everything. Have we seen enough of Mikwen/Huke to know that they can do objective now that there are 3 snipers on the team?

According to Cratos, Huke is an "everything" player.

he can slay, and play OBJ so fucking well.

Wonder what @@Cratos has to say about him now...

Damn, I've been growing to like Rayne. In theory, NV looks like a scary team, but let's see how they execute. 

I'm excited.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown, Huke, Mikwen, Ola

Team Envyus

1: top 2 team

2: still believe that Huke, Bubu, Mikwen, Rayne would have better chance of beating CLG

3: feel bad for Rayne

4: personally think Rayne instead of Snipedown would be better as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cratos also says he has the best shot in the game, and that Suspector was the best player on Allegiance, but then said he wasn't that good. Can't really trust a guy who's a great teammate so he consistently talks up his teammates. Good trait to have, but can't be trusted by those outside the team when evaluating player characteristics.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn, I've been growing to like Rayne. In theory, NV looks like a scary team, but let's see how they execute. 

I'm excited.

As a Snipedown fan, me too.

Ola was also the first pro player I've ever seen on stream.

And Huke? More and more I find out about the kid the more I'm inclined to root for his first championship

Damn people were hyping up that nV squad with Rayne, I can't even imagine now. Still think they'll get 13-1/12-2 their first scrim against CLG.

This team is either gonna work out or not work out!

Excellent analysis.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cratos also says he has the best shot in the game, and that Suspector was the best player on Allegiance, but then said he wasn't that good. Can't really trust a guy who's a great teammate so he consistently talks up his teammates. Good trait to have, but can't be trusted by those outside the team when evaluating player characteristics.

Not to be that guy, but Suspector was 100% the best player on Allegiance at the time 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to be that guy, but Suspector was 100% the best player on Allegiance at the time 

You get the point though, extremely great teammate who talks his teammates up. Who knows how much we can read into it.

• Upvote (+1) 1