CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu and/or Huke leaving E6 is not Lethul level hurricane. Not even close.

depends where they end up imo

Alright, at -25 neg reps on this post I'll reveal part 1 of the intel

at -50 I'll reveal part 2

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 70

Huke Mikwen Ola Snipedown the only team possible to come close to challenge CLG, I'm calling it

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Alright, at -50 neg reps on this post I'll reveal part 1 of the intel

at -100 I'll reveal part 2

I'm torn between doing nothing and plus repping to foil this childish shit.

• Upvote (+1) 8

depends where they end up imo

Not even. The only thing that would be Lethul level hurricane would literally have to be something happening with someone going to OpTic, Formal returning, someone leaving CLG, etc.

People fail to remember that Evil Geniuses were on like a 5 LAN win streak and were relatively still the favorite to be the top dog in H5, and CLG was more of a sleeper team that no one really knew what to expect of. And of all people, LETHUL replaced THE GOAT. 

Huke/Bubu are just top players who are also looking for top players to team with. Unless something insane happens with OpTic or they are teaming with someone from CLG then these people are delusional.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm torn between doing nothing and plus repping to foil this childish shit.

follow your heart fam

I'm an attention whore remember?

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

d6a28ee.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

So in other words, you don't give two shits about your sources or protecting them so that you get to keep them? So your reasoning for not sharing has literally been one of two reasons. 

1. You don't have intel from an inside source.

2. You're just another W0uld who wants to tell people you're in the know because you're an egomaniac

Which one is it?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So in other words, you don't give two shits about your sources or protecting them so that you get to keep them? So your reasoning for not sharing has literally been one of two reasons. 

2. You're just another W0uld who wants to tell people you're in the know because you're an egomaniac

Which one is it?

Eco and Maniac teaming confirmed.

Shitty hurricane

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Which one is it?

LOL

You couldn't be more wrong

I didn't say anything because they wanted to be respectful about it, for the player that is in the shit situation here and they're good guys.

NOW I can say something because it's been talked about between the team and it's done. So, no more secrecy required. 

Why the fuck is everybody an assumed egomaniac around here? Who cares how credible some fake, online persona is? Like, what...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

LOL

You couldn't be more wrong

I didn't say anything because they wanted to be respectful about it, for the player that is in the shit situation here and they're good guys.

NOW I can say something because it's been talked about between the team and it's done. So, no more secrecy required. 

Why the fuck is everybody an assumed egomaniac around here? Who cares how credible some fake, online persona is? Like, what...

So if you can now say it, just say it...

• Upvote (+1) 5

So if you can now say it, just say it...

I need to drain the last bit of salt from the remaining h8ters

Which is happening, btw, like I expected

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The intel has already been posted. On this page.

Then point it out and elaborate

Shitty hurricane

The intel has already been posted. On this page.

1360.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

E6 Huke ---> nV Huke

nV Rayne ---> ???

Mind I remind you, Huke is considered to be the top player not on CLG. Has one of the highest KDs/KDAs in the pro league,.

He's 17 years old. This is a huge opportunity for an up and coming GOAT on one of the biggest eSports organizations in the world. On his left, will be the Wizard, fucking Ola. On his right? Snipedown. Two fucking crazy successful pros. Think about that. It's awesome for the kid. 

Not only did he leave the only team to beat CLG in the regular season, he's leaving the consistent 2nd place team that was on a 9(?) game winning streak to end the season. 

What's funny is the video posted by bubu that joked about Huke leaving to team with Snipedown... and it turned out be true.

A lot of teams will try out rosters to make up for this change. It will cause an avalanche, IMO. 

Now stop crying, children. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Shitty hurricane

Not possible. Maniac said they have a week before they need to do anything because they're going on Vacation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1