CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yeah just something to think about. CLG could want to sell the team and invest into CS, LoL, etc. (Not completely educated on other teams they own besides cod) but an esport with an already large fan base since halo could go up or down with how ESL has handled things since worlds. Idk just out of the box speculation lol

CLG already has a CS:GO and LoL team.

You think it'd be simple, but ESL.

I mean this has already happened has it not? Renegades > Cloud9, etc..

OpTic would release their current roster, who would hold their seed without an org, and then CLG would become OpTic. Don't think there would be anything more to it than that.

yeah just something to think about. CLG could want to sell the team and invest into CS, LoL, etc. (Not completely educated on other teams they own besides cod) but an esport with an already large fan base since halo could go up or down with how ESL has handled things since worlds. Idk just out of the box speculation lol

CLG already has one of the most popular league of legends teams. The team was just on CNN league of legends special last night 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about Gears? They got a pretty good setup and a lot of room to grow with viewership and a following in general. CLG could help with that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ironically, of the games you mentioned CoD is the only one they don't have a team in. The only game that I think CLG hasn't delved into that they probably should is Overwatch.

Here's the exchange Vin is talking about. Also Adam's arms holy Santa Claus shit.

Adam vs. Che wrestling match for open LANs vs. no open LANs.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Adam vs. Che wrestling match for open LANs vs. no open LANs.  :kappa:

Bruh as a Tom Brady fan and an Ogre 2 fan....how cool is it that their birthday's are on the same day? The two GOATs

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bruh as a Tom Brady fan and an Ogre 2 fan....how cool is it that their birthday's are on the same day? The two GOATs

GOATs come in herds.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ironically, of the games you mentioned CoD is the only one they don't have a team in. The only game that I think CLG hasn't delved into that they probably should is Overwatch.

They dont have a cod team anymore? But like I said im not really educated on the teams they own. But I thought they still had a cod team

@@Moses_FPS What stats are used for Fantasy SH/CTF?

those stats were cumulative caps, secures, and defense stats for sh and cumulative flag kills, flag grabs, returns, carrier kills, and flag caps stats

if you're interested you can see our entire scoring method here

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uuuh check the retweets in Randa's tweet of a few days ago 

EDIT: This is a troll right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

They dont have a cod team anymore? But like I said im not really educated on the teams they own. But I thought they still had a cod team

They dropped their CoD team after Stage 1 when they got relegated.

CLG already has one of the most popular league of legends teams. The team was just on CNN league of legends special last night

wow that's really cool. Yeah I could never get into LoL so I have no clue who has teams or who's the best.

They dropped their CoD team after Stage 1 when they got relegated.

oh okay. Yeah haven't kept up with cod too much lately. Got pretty stale until season 2 finals.

Bubu and/or Huke leaving E6 is not Lethul level hurricane. Not even close.

lmao