CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hasn't Manic been the one common denominator on all of the optic Halo rosters?

Is he the real problem on the team? I have seen so many optic halo rosters come and go, but he always seems to be on every team.

I don't have anything against the guy personally, but you just start to notice things after a while :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Huke leaving E6 for Lethuls spot is the only move "as big as Lethul joining E6"

Anything less than Huke replacing Rayne and the only storm thats brewing is a shitnado *Mr Lahey meme here*

Edit: i need a meme tutorial or something. Someone teach me

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like how excited he is to tweet about a CoD tournament. But while the Halo season finals were being streamed/played, he was at a rooftop restaurant stuffing his face with food. I'm not one to complain much, but this is a joke lol. 

Yeah, thats pretty sad tbh. You'd think it would be surreal being at a live event for a game you are a part of running, no?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah, thats pretty sad tbh. You'd think it would be surreal being at a live event for a game you are a part of running, no?

Not when the place is empty because its attached to fucking KCON and the tickets weren't available until like 2 weeks from the start of the event...

I like how excited he is to tweet about a CoD tournament. But while the Halo season finals were being streamed/played, he was at a rooftop restaurant stuffing his face with food. I'm not one to complain much, but this is a joke lol. 

If only we had someone as passionate as Jack Felling

• Upvote (+1) 2

Careful....he might find you and ban you on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Careful....he might find you and ban you on Twitter.

Dunno. That would mean he's put in more effort to block me than doing any actual work with the HCS  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is he the real problem on the team? I have seen so many optic halo rosters come and go, but he always seems to be on every team.

I don't have anything against the guy personally, but you just start to notice things after a while :simms:

I don't think maniac is the greatest player but I also don't think he's as bad as most people think. He's played on some pretty bad teams and gotten fucked over a few times. 

Maniac FS Assault and Stellur - 2 players who are retired and the 2 also left to play in x games i believe

Maniac FS Lifestyle and Chaser? - Idk if this was the exact team but thats 1 player who's retired and 2 who are pretty much ams or arent playing

Maniac FS Naded Ace - this team looked ok but then broke down and FS retired

Maniac Str8 Naded Ace - This team had flashes of brilliance but also broke down and choked alot. Naded "retires" right before pro league and they have to pick up apg without really running alot of games with him

Maniac Ace Apg Str8 - Not really the best team, had to play with a struggling apg(who's playing alot better now) and had chemistry issues, but they obviously deserve to be in the pro league given they won relegation.

My point is that i dont really think maniacs the anchor of optic halo like some people believe and i think he's a decent player who obviously isnt the best but has also been pretty unlucky. I think thats the reason optic doesnt want to change either given how many changes they've been forced to go through. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd like to see what Ace and Str8 Sick could do with two different players under Optic.  

• Downvote (-1) 1

4bbonIa.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wonder how much it would take for a team to buy out CLG Halo. I think if anyone would do it it's OpTic. That's Lethul hurricane level right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

https://twitter.com/chespace/status/762109582286032896

Hopefully tuning into an Open COD event that had 95,000+ viewers on stream today can light the spark for Halo open events.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wonder how much it would take for a team to buy out CLG Halo. I think if anyone would do it it's OpTic. That's Lethul hurricane level right?

WAY too early to sell a team like CLG imo. If HotshotGG was still the owner I could maybe see it, but not under their current management. 

We don't even know how it would work either. ESL has provided NO rulebook, so any rules regarding players changing orgs through a buyout are a mystery.

WAY too early to sell a team like CLG imo. If HotshotGG was still the owner I could maybe see it, but not under their current management. 

We don't even know how it would work either. ESL has provided NO rulebook, so any rules regarding players changing orgs through a buyout are a mystery.

Don't see why there would be any issues.. teams change orgs all the time. Believe there is a rule about only one team per org in the pro league but that's it. 

h2a was ace, flame, assault and variations of aries/contra

funny enough they placed lower with maniac on the team in h2a

someone really gave spartan a $920 donation

That Che and MLG Adam exchange on Twitter is cool though

Makes me think he likes what he see because this is what we'll get with Halo

pls...  :mj:

Don't see why there would be any issues.. teams change orgs all the time. Believe there is a rule about only one team per org in the pro league but that's it. 

You think it'd be simple, but ESL.

yeah just something to think about. CLG could want to sell the team and invest into CS, LoL, etc. (Not completely educated on other teams they own besides cod) but an esport with an already large fan base since halo could go up or down with how ESL has handled things since worlds. Idk just out of the box speculation lol

What is your definition of working out? Because he hadn't placed outside of the top 8 at any event since 2012.

Yeah he finished top 8 in the Halos that nobody plays.