CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you know "intel" either leak it or don't talk about it. Nothing is more annoying than someone who brags about knowing stuff and then doesn't tell anyone.

Its like 343/esl they knew about the prize pool and kept saying "playing for the pot" but wouldn't tell us what the pot was.

No one who knows anything is going to leak it on these forums, there isn't any kind of protection and if people actually have sources they would lose them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Great..now even forum members are pulling a 343/ESL. All they need to say now is #soon and that would be it.

PlzLearn did tweet Kory earlier today for a follow back so they could DM

just saying. 

I really have my doubts that is some big intel if it is remotely connected with C9... maybe Ninja is retiring

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone else having problems with H5? All the games I get into are incredibly laggy, REQs wont load, and all emblems just come up as white.

If you're really worried about rep, ask us to neg bomb you so you have a full red bar, then you won't have to worry about it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you know "intel" either leak it or don't talk about it. Nothing is more annoying than someone who brags about knowing stuff and then doesn't tell anyone.

Its like 343/esl they knew about the prize pool and kept saying "playing for the pot" but wouldn't tell us what the pot was.

I see it two ways:

1) 343 Style: Completely in the dark, you don't know if anything is coming, or when. You're anxious, checking the forums constantly, for anything... and nothing. 

2) Hype style: You KNOW something big is coming, its just a matter of when. 

Idk about you, but knowing something big is coming is better than nothing, IMO

I find it hilarious that the people who roast ESL for secrecy just slap the community in the face just as fast. Pretty immature.

As if price pools and schedules are at all the same thing as contracts. No one is going to actually leak legit intel and fuck people over for some +rep, especially since its a respect thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 21

I find it hilarious that the people who roast ESL for secrecy just slap the community in the face just as fast. Pretty immature.

Yea because those 2 things are TOTALLY the same...
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I see it two ways:

1) 343 Style: Completely in the dark, you don't know if anything is coming, or when. You're anxious, checking the forums constantly, for anything... and nothing. 

but the 343 way, if something big comes and we don't know, HELLA HYPE. But if we know something "big" is coming, and it doesn't come, hold the downvotes fam.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I see it two ways:

But you see, that is the problem: a majority of us DON'T know that something big is coming. We are in the dark. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see it two ways:

As if price pools and schedules are at all the same thing as contracts. No one is going to actually leak legit intel and fuck people over for some +rep, especially since its a respect thing.

I personally like hearing intel when you don't expect it and not to be teased.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Waiting for people to realize the big move is just Snipedown to nV before going back into an Intel hibernation.

Is anyone else having problems with H5? All the games I get into are incredibly laggy, REQs wont load, and all emblems just come up as white.

I kill the game before I start playing each time. Seems to alleviate most issues.

Lethul didn't tease anybody, and because of the sudden announcement it was a storm. He is also a forum poster first!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have I teased or said anything about ALGs possible squads? No, I haven't.

You don't have to

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I have Intel that there will be at least one different roster when the Fall Pro League starts

• Upvote (+1) 5