CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sure Ninja has great stats and can go off, but if he tilts, then he's going neg 12 every game and making dumb plays. His teams never work out.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One of the Halo stats pages on Twitter posted them. I'll see if I can figure out which one.

Edit: This is what I was referring to. Granted these aren't the actual stats but rather some fantasy score formulation. I'm assuming they are based on some combo of the obj stats though.

@@Moses_FPS What stats are used for Fantasy SH/CTF?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Considering "since 2012" is Halo 4 to Current era, is that really a laudable achievement?

I would think that in a four year period, yeah it is. I know it is H4 to current era, but 4 years is a good amount of time to be placing in Top 8. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Considering "since 2012" is Halo 4 to Current era, is that really a laudable achievement?

There are plenty of other 'great' players who can't say the same. I'm not saying he's a top tier player, but saying his teams never work out is a bit of a stretch. They just placed top 4.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sure Ninja has great stats and can go off, but if he tilts, then he's going neg 12 every game and making dumb plays. His teams never work out.

i mean i would consider placing top 4 in a time with CLG is "working out".  Especially because they can take games and potentially beat the teams better than them anyway.  Like i would say if they played 10 series against nV and E6 they would lose most of them, but they could take a couple.  So being a competitive top 4 team is "working out" in my opinion.  Definitely not something i would throw away with a drastic team change

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm still shocked commonly and penguin split.

Maybe commonly saw penguins breadstick coming B)

What is your definition of working out? Because he hadn't placed outside of the top 8 at any event since 2012.

They never live up to their potential is a better way to put it. At worlds they looked dominant and then got reverse swept. At Pro League finals they ran CLG super close and then got last. It seems to happen every time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lunchbox is kicking dicks in tonight.

kicking dicks in is a very horrible and traumatic thing that would scar a man for life.

So.........what's worse between saying that and "get raped"? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

kicking dicks in is a very horrible and traumatic thing that would scar a man for life.

So.........what's worse between saying that and "get raped"? :kappa:

Well Ninja still says "get raped" so he clearly prefer that. 

Does Black Ops 3 really have lag on "LAN"?  :walshy:

At least we don't have to deal with that shit.

Does Black Ops 3 really have lag on "LAN"?  :walshy:

At least we don't have to deal with that shit.

Actually nearly every single one of us does because we don't have LAN at all unless you're so lucky as to be invited to events with a closed server.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Actually nearly every single one of us does because we don't have LAN at all unless you're so lucky as to be invited to events with a closed server.

So BO3 doesn't have closed servers for events or do they just suck?

I have no idea what BO3 has I just couldn't help but point out that with Halo 5/XB1 as its been basically nobody outside of top 16 will ever experience LAN 

Why? Personal dislike or something else?

Ninja had the highest KDA on C9 for the pro league. Also was top 5 in the league in most of the obj stats. I would have thought that even people who don't like him would have recognized that he had a good season.

I'd be really interested to see Leftovers run as Ninja-Hamy-Spartan-Penguin. Idk if that's even an option as several people here have said that ninja vic and symbolic are pretty much set in stone on c9. As much as I love Cam, I just think that could be a scarier team than the squad that was running last night.

He also spent the most time dead I think. Just overly aggressive and inconsistent. I don't have anything against any pro player I just like to learn playstyles. I feel ninja is more often a detriment to teams. Replace him with Spartan who can do the same things but more consistently and that c9 roster is much more rounded imo.

I have no idea what BO3 has I just couldn't help but point out that with Halo 5/XB1 as its been basically nobody outside of top 16 will ever experience LAN 

BO3/COD (as far as I'm aware) don't utilize dedicated servers, but they do have some sort of dev/internal console setup at LANs, however it seems they are just as susceptible to dropouts as normal online.

For Halo, while it obviously sucks that it is exclusive to the developer/league, the closed servers are objectively better than LAN since no networking/hosting is happening on the Xbox and they are all connecting to something that is extremely local. The players seem to love it.

Hopefully CoD gets something more optimal down the line.

It's amazing what open lans can do for a game this far from release.

BLOPS viewership has stayed the same or increased since launch.

Halo has only gotten worse.

Assuming E6 is sticking together, I don't think there is any combination of 4 players out there right now that can challenge CLG. Hope I'm wrong, maybe Nv with time and practice can get there.

• Upvote (+1) 1